What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

I had to look Early Times up. Am now curious.

If you were a literature aficionado, you would consider it the equivalent of a Sweet Valley High novel.

If you're a foodie, it's a Burger King cheeseburger.

If you love music, it's John Tesh instead of Beethoven.

If you love beer, it's PBR instead of Three Philosophers.

If you're me, you're running out of examples!

If you were a literature aficionado, you would consider it the equivalent of a Sweet Valley High novel.

If you're a foodie, it's a Burger King cheeseburger.

If you love music, it's John Tesh instead of Beethoven.

If you love beer, it's PBR instead of Three Philosophers.

If you're me, you're running out of examples!

:lol:

So basically, it's good enough.

Left over spaghets and meatballs for lunch..how do you all do that? I usually microwave, but think of putting in a pan with a little oil and heating it up that way. What say you?

I've done it both ways. Just depends if I'm at work or not ;)

Another option is making baked spaghetti/spaghetti pie with the leftovers if you have a lot. I've done that quite a few times as well.

Left over spaghets and meatballs for lunch..how do you all do that? I usually microwave, but think of putting in a pan with a little oil and heating it up that way. What say you?

When you burn it a little bit those extra chrunchy bits are pure gold.

Cup of Tim Horton's coffee. I didn't win. :(

Going to campus to tailgate for the D3 women's hockey semi-finals. Gonna eat some cheddarwursts I think. :flirt:

AHA semi-finals downtown at Blue Cross immediately after, so I think a couple Genny's will be in order. :beer:

Peanut butter breakfast pudding:

http://chocolatecove...akfast-pudding/

So good, it almost makes up for the fact that my dog woke me up 3 times this morning.

I've become a big fan of CCKT. She's cute, too!

Stopped at Spar's in Black Rock today and picked up some smoked duck, cherry, and orange sausage. I haven't cooked it yet, but I can't wait.

I've become a big fan of CCKT. She's cute, too!

Stopped at Spar's in Black Rock today and picked up some smoked duck, cherry, and orange sausage. I haven't cooked it yet, but I can't wait.

Orange sausage? Sounds intriguing. Smoked duck is some tasty stuff, too. There was a place around here that sold duck prosciutto, but they had a fire back in December so we haven't been able to get it lately. :( And agreed on CCK, haha... I have no intentions of going vegan, but I love me some dessert so if there's a healthier and/or easier way to make something, I'm all for it. The single portion recipes are also great for people who live alone (I can't be trusted with an entire cake!).

Orange sausage? Sounds intriguing. Smoked duck is some tasty stuff, too. There was a place around here that sold duck prosciutto, but they had a fire back in December so we haven't been able to get it lately. :( And agreed on CCK, haha... I have no intentions of going vegan, but I love me some dessert so if there's a healthier and/or easier way to make something, I'm all for it. The single portion recipes are also great for people who live alone (I can't be trusted with an entire cake!).

I think I should have written that more clearly; it's one sausage, with smoked duck, cherry, and orange inside!

Sushi for lunch. Outstanding.

Awesome, what kind? I've had some great sushi down your way.

My wife is taking me to Seabar for my birthday next week...can't wait. I absolutely love sushi but haven't been to Seabar yet. I keep looking at the menu online and trying to decide what to get...any recommendations from anyone who's been there?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.