GDT: Sabres at Columbus 11/25/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

There should be no excuse why they can't come out like they did the other night. STAFFORD looked like a real force out there against Boston, will it be another 6 - 7 games before we see that again ? The scorers have to start burying their chances, they're having a hard time finishing. I see no reason why the SABRES shouldn't win this game.

I don't expect KASSIAN to come up here hitting people and getting into fights, he's been pussified since getting into Buffalo's system. I'm pretty sure that he hasn't been in any fights so far this year and hasn't had any major bone jarring hits. LINDY must have sent word to Rochester that he wants ZACK to be a 2 way player, unfortunately the 2 ways LINDY coaches are soft and scared. :cry:

Another back to back ... any thoughts on playing Macintyre tonight? Can't see that he'd get his first start against Washington.

I'd be very surprised if he did play MacIntyre. The ways things have been I bet Lindy sticks with Enroth both nights. Either way they _need_ this win tonight! LET'S GO BUFFALO!

I don't expect KASSIAN to come up here hitting people and getting into fights, he's been pussified since getting into Buffalo's system. I'm pretty sure that he hasn't been in any fights so far this year and hasn't had any major bone jarring hits. LINDY must have sent word to Rochester that he wants ZACK to be a 2 way player, unfortunately the 2 ways LINDY coaches are soft and scared. :cry:

Just curious as to whether you've seen many (or any) Amerks games? I know of one fight he's been in this year for sure. I haven't seen much of him live but for those who have been to several Rochester games, how has he looked? His stats look pretty decent (leading the team in scoring) for a rookie. Has the physical edge been there? I was watching a few youtube fights from Kassian in his juniors days and not only does he drop it early and often but 95% of the time he would be the undisputed winner.

Chz...I am off Team Stormcloud for now(even though IMO the center position is still a train wreck)...

I know Hecht has his haters, but I thought he looked pretty good on Wednesday, and hope that he can continue to help in both zones. I think the Sabres are going to struggle on the blueline as it is made up today, but the forwards just need to help out more, and the goaltending whether it is Enroth or Miller, need to cover up for some of those mistakes until the "elite" defense gets healthy, and can live up to their preseason billing.

The Sabres also need to find a way to score more than 3 goals in a game(only happened 5 times in 21 games) which would further help the point previously made.

Buffalo 6 Columbus 2

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a good friend from my college days that now lives in Columbus. He made the following comment to me the other day, completely unsolicited. He said without a doubt, the Sabres fans are the most obnoxious opposing fans. He said they even eclipse the Detroit fans and that is hard to do.

I found the comment interesting knowing that it always comes up on the board when talking about Carolina games.

Chz...I am off Team Stormcloud for now(even though IMO the center position is still a train wreck)...

I know Hecht has his haters, but I thought he looked pretty good on Wednesday, and hope that he can continue to help in both zones. I think the Sabres are going to struggle on the blueline as it is made up today, but the forwards just need to help out more, and the goaltending whether it is Enroth or Miller, need to cover up for some of those mistakes until the "elite" defense gets healthy, and can live up to their preseason billing.

The Sabres also need to find a way to score more than 3 goals in a game(only happened 5 times in 21 games) which would further help the point previously made.

Buffalo 6 Columbus 2

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the bright side. Although, prior to last game I was sure wavering :unsure:

that's the point I've been trying to make all year. I think 8 times out of ten (with our goalies and defense at full strength at least) four goals wins you a hockey game.

that's the point I've been trying to make all year. I think 8 times out of ten (with our goalies and defense at full strength at least) four goals wins you a hockey game.

Eight times out of ten, three goals should win a hockey game.

I have a good friend from my college days that now lives in Columbus. He made the following comment to me the other day, completely unsolicited. He said without a doubt, the Sabres fans are the most obnoxious opposing fans. He said they even eclipse the Detroit fans and that is hard to do.

I found the comment interesting knowing that it always comes up on the board when talking about Carolina games.

Just wondering, has he been to a game when the Flyers are in town?

Archived