GDT: Sabres at Columbus 11/25/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Why aren't you covering the back door on D. The oldest play in the books. That is the forwards responsibility.

yep, Tropp missed that one; Hes a rookie and we sucked in every other area of this game, so he gets a pass on that one against Nash. Hopefully we fare better tomorrow night.

This team had too many expectations. Yes, the Sabres are hindered by a number of injuries, but they simply do not play I want the puck style of hockey. Once again, the Sabres are getting outshot by a wide margin. In periods 2 and 3 against the Bruins, the Sabres were outshot w/ a 2 to 1 ratio. I am very disappointed w/ Buffalo. The guys aren't showing heart when they're on the ice. It almost seems as if the Sabres are content w/ going through the motions. Who do I feel sorry for the most? Easy question to answer and that is Terry Pegula.

I'm at a loss. What the ###### do we have to do to eliminate stupid ###### from the board?

Have you ever heard a former player say that Ruff was the problem? Ever? ONE player who said that Ruff was the reason the Sabres didn't win one?

Former players talk.

Huh? :blink:

Yeah, so some nights it's fair to blame the goalie, some nights it's fair to blame the mythical Quinn, some nights it's the team, and some nights it's the home crowd, but never, EVER, can we look at Ruff as the problem - even though he and Darcy are the ONLY constants.

Who is being irrational?

Can we please have last year's team back? I don't remember ever hating a team as much I do this one. Forget the Boston game, this team does not show up 75% of the time. I feel zero connection to these guys and am shocked to say that I have watched fewer periods this year than I have in the last 20+ years. Even when Buffalo started off last season slowly, I never felt like turning the game off...These guys are just killing me!

I don't see Ruff out on the ice, either. EDIT: And yes, it will take more than eight months to fix Quinn's roster screwups.

No, but he is directly RESPONSIBLE for those players on the ice, yet he is in no way a factor? That's asinine.

I'm at a loss. What the ###### do we have to do to eliminate stupid ###### from the board?

Have you ever heard a former player say that Ruff was the problem? Ever? ONE player who said that Ruff was the reason the Sabres didn't win one?

Former players talk.

I love Ruff but did you ever hear Bills players bash Jauron - they loved the guy!

Huh? :blink:

Was it too hard to understand? I can't think of smaller words to use, so maybe you're going to have to (1) go back and try harder, (2) realize that no one is in on a mutiny against Ruff, (3) ignore me, or (4) some or all of the preceding.

PS: The smart choice is the second one, but I can't force it. Another smart choice is the third one.

Yeah, so some nights it's fair to blame the goalie, some nights it's fair to blame the mythical Quinn, some nights it's the team, and some nights it's the home crowd, but never, EVER, can we look at Ruff as the problem - even though he and Darcy are the ONLY constants.

Who is being irrational?

Well, most of the roster can also be viewed as constants too, They have had the same core and large group of players for years.

Its great to now get back to blaming Quinn for losses, even though he is no longer here

and i really am tired of hearing the organization talk about the injuries too. it's an indictment on themselves that they don't have adequate replacements to bring up. every team suffers through injuries and still manages to press on. i think darcy has gone through so many years of not having money to spend that he didn't know what to do when given the funds to spend

Was it too hard to understand? I can't think of smaller words to use, so maybe you're going to have to (1) go back and try harder, (2) realize that no one is in on a mutiny against Ruff, (3) ignore me, or (4) some or all of the preceding.

PS: The smart choice is the second one, but I can't force it. Another smart choice is the third one.

Oh, I get it - Eleven loves Ruff! Eleven loves Ruff! K- I-S-S-I-N-G!

No, but he is directly RESPONSIBLE for those players on the ice, yet he is in no way a factor? That's asinine.

Or so you assume that he is directly responsible. The guy ACTUALLY Directly responsible for this team was given a pass for this season becdause he was finally going to be "unshackled" and allowed to spend :doh:

Who the hell said he wasn't a factor? He can't build the roster; he's the coach and not the GM (who was hampered...oh, this gets ###### tiresome.)

And why am I arguing with a cartoon Snoopy?

Or so you assume that he is directly responsible. The guy ACTUALLY Directly responsible for this team was given a pass for this season becdause he was finally going to be "unshackled" and allowed to spend :doh:

Wait, if a coach isn't responsible for what the players are doing on the ice, then why have a coach?

Archived