GDT: Sabres at Columbus 11/25/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Kassie?

Kasshole?

Kassablanca?

Mama Kass?

Seriously, given their propensity to "sie" just about every name, I'm guessing Kassie is right.

Then again, if Kassian is pronounced Cashion, like I've heard RJ say it a few times, that would take it in another direction entirely. "Cash" has a ring to it.

GO SABRES!!!

Alright now that thanksgiving is in the books and the hockey season is in full swing, im looking forward to many W's from my beloved Sabres. This morning feels good, People are putting up christmas trees,eating leftovers,watching hockey,playing with there kids,enjoying alittle time off from work. So, to all the cups half full people out there i just want to say cheers and go sabres! :beer:

I have a good friend from my college days that now lives in Columbus. He made the following comment to me the other day, completely unsolicited. He said without a doubt, the Sabres fans are the most obnoxious opposing fans. He said they even eclipse the Detroit fans and that is hard to do.

I found the comment interesting knowing that it always comes up on the board when talking about Carolina games.

I think a lot of this stems from a game back in 05/06 or 06/07 when GR and another group took a bus to Columbus and apparently there were more then a few fights and Buffalo fans got lumped together. Of course back then Columbus fans cared, now I'm not sure enough of them exist.

Kassie?Kasshole?Kassablanca?

Kassablanca works but is it deemed yet? haha

I really want to see Kassian with Leino, it'd help if a good chunk of our wingers werent sidelined though.I think a line of Stafford Leino Kassian could potentially emulate the Hartnell Briere Leino line... a man can dream i suppose.

That is true - lets see how Lindy uses Kassian tonight.

Never know when he changes the lines.

Does Kassian have one of those dorky team-given nicknames yet?

GO SABRES!!!

Kassie?

Kasshole?

Kassablanca?

Mama Kass?

Seriously, given their propensity to "sie" just about every name, I'm guessing Kassie is right.

Then again, if Kassian is pronounced Cashion, like I've heard RJ say it a few times, that would take it in another direction entirely. "Cash" has a ring to it.

GO SABRES!!!

Don't forget Zakki, Kasser or PZK...the latter came about due to Lindy's marching orders. :D

Big Z, Z man, Zack Attack, ZK, they'll prob just go with something like Kass.

You know with this teams originality it will just be Kass.

EDIT: I'm never multiQuoting again. I just wasted valuable complaining space.

Anyone have a link for tonights game. My tv is down.

Sort of in the same boat. At my bro's house and they don't get Center Ice, so I, too, can't watch the game unless a very nice Sabres fan provides a feed to the game!

Just curious as to whether you've seen many (or any) Amerks games? I know of one fight he's been in this year for sure. I haven't seen much of him live but for those who have been to several Rochester games, how has he looked? His stats look pretty decent (leading the team in scoring) for a rookie. Has the physical edge been there? I was watching a few youtube fights from Kassian in his juniors days and not only does he drop it early and often but 95% of the time he would be the undisputed winner.

I've seen 2 Amerks games, neither did he look like he has in the past along with how he played during the preseason. It's not a dig at KASSIAN, it's that I beliueve that the organization is trying to mellow him.

I've seen 2 Amerks games, neither did he look like he has in the past along with how he played during the preseason. It's not a dig at KASSIAN, it's that I beliueve that the organization is trying to mellow him.

Kassian has said Lucic is one of his favorite players; if that's true, then no wonder he's working on his game. He wants to be a physical and offensive threat.

Archived