Questions for Kassian

Andrew Amerk

Is he aiming to continue the tradition of Sabres prospects winning Rookie of the year?

Ummm.......I'm going to guess he would say yes to this one, but good question.

My question to him would be the following:

"What type of role does he see himself playing at the professional level? Power Forward, Sniper, Grinder, Playmaker?"

"What type of role does he see himself playing at the professional level? Power Forward, Sniper, Grinder, Playmaker?"

excellent question.

I see him as the medium guy from Ice Hockey on Nintendo... a little bit of power and a little but of finesse.

I'd ask him what that kid in the bar said/did to get Kass to pop him in the chops. But that's just me. :blush:

Seriously though, I'd want some insight into what the organization wants him to work on and what they've talked about his game being.

Fair point, like your question though.

While it is always a good thing to constantly learn, and you have to earn your stripes on the big club, do you think Lindy Ruff's system is too restrictive for a player with your natural talents and physical style? How much do you have to "think" out there instead of going on instincts and playing the game?

We all realize you’re a big strong physical player that can put the puck in the net. Please tell us your weaknesses and how you’re going to go about improving them to make this club because it’s pretty obvious that your strong traits alone aren't going to get you in the new glamorous locker for good.

Archived