Questions for Kassian

Andrew Amerk

He is 2nd on the team in PIM (behind Finley), and 2nd in points (to Whitmore)...

I don't know if it was you or one of the other Rochester-ites, but in addition to the two games I have seen on TV, I could swear that it has been reported here, that Kassian hasn't exactly been throwing his weight around. I'm not sure what his point totals have to do with it.

I don't know if it was you or one of the other Rochester-ites, but in addition to the two games I have seen on TV, I could swear that it has been reported here, that Kassian hasn't exactly been throwing his weight around. I'm not sure what his point totals have to do with it.

You don't even need that. Preseason showed us how Kassian has had his edge coached out of him.

I thought you were supposed to be this bad ass physical hockey player. How is it possible that Lindy coached that trait out of you in one training camp? :o :D

Man u nailed it! This is exactly what Lindy and his "system" does to promising big and physical players. Time for a change!

Archived