GDT: 10/4/11 Sabres at Adler 1:30PM

spndnchz

What's the confusion? You either add "er" or "sie" to the end of someone's name. Must be that BC education at work again. ;)

nice.

it was chz's read that staff (is it just staff? (see what i mean?)) that the young guy was "luther." i think it's "luker."

(any answer on who "Mo" is?)

Take the first syllable of the first or last name, whichever lends itself to shortening, and add an "er" or a "y" or an "sie" to the end of it. If that still doesn't sound right, add a "man" to the end of it. If it STILL doesn't sound right, take the first letter of their last name, and add a "man" or a "dog" to it. One of the above methods should generate an acceptable hockey nickname.

and, yet, "staff" for fu man drew.

Morrisonn?

ahh, yes - that well could be. wasn't there some fashion-ey photo shoot last year that featured montador, ennis, myers, and maybe morrissonn?

i could not come up with him as a candidate, since i reviewed the team's current roster -- made me feel sorta badly (but only sorta).

I kind of wish Mike Grier had been there in the back of the bus.

dude - thas raycess.

you've heard of rosa parks?

:ph34r:

EDIT: waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiit -- i think i duped myself into thinking shrader had overlooked the implication of his post (rather than intended it). my bad, if so.

Will the game be on WGR? Hopefully I can listen from work...

Are Harry and RJ on the trip or are they calling the two games via their living room?

Game is on GR and onlineGR. Rick and Harry calling the game from NYC.

edit: They changed it. This game is Kevin and Paul.

Changed this year. Refs had trouble getting the numbers right.

Ennis 2-0.

It should be the number of concussions the player has had - or the number of suspensions - or some other ranking system that lets the ref know whether the player has diplomatic immunity, a get out of jail free card, or is a third time felon.

Archived