T-Shirt Order Thread! Get 'em while they are hot!

SDS

1 Gray XL please. PM Paypal info.

Did you see this article? It's a shame they didn't find this earlier. Could've really helped your mom and my M-I-L:

New Leukemia Treatment Shows Great Promise

I did see that today. Not sure how specific it is to that type of Leukemia though. My mom had AML. I hope this is the start of something big....

That's your choice. I can do either.

I've accepted a lot of money for a lot of different events over the years and I only ever had one check out of hundreds that was never received. The 50 cents lets you know the cash got to my door.

lol, message me your address when the time comes and I'll send you a check for 20$ hopefully that will cover everything from shipping to the shirt to a little left over for your charity.

If you are on the sidelines, please post in here if you are interested. I was up to 100 shirts in July... Perhaps those people have taken a summer break?

Are there tall sizes? If so, I'll take one blue and one Grey in XLT if you have it, if not, an XL will do. PM me the PAYPAL info. They look great, and yes, I was away,.. Fair Haven beach State Park rocks, BTW.

• 2 weeks later...

Scott, have you started contact people for addresses and stuff? Wondering if I missed a PM.

Scott, have you started contact people for addresses and stuff? Wondering if I missed a PM.

Scott, have you started contact people for addresses and stuff? Wondering if I missed a PM. :blush:

If you are on the sidelines, please post in here if you are interested. I was up to 100 shirts in July... Perhaps those people have taken a summer break?

Scott,

I'll have to send you a check. I'm in for two gray ones... I need an address..

Archived