T-Shirt Order Thread! Get 'em while they are hot!

SDS

These are the grey and royal mock-ups. Note the ".com" may receive one small, final tweak - but this mock-up should be close enough for you to determine your order. Shirts are $11 each. If you would like to include anything extra (maybe $5 per shirt) that money will be donated to:

Genessee Cancer Assistance

http://www.geneseeca...assistance.com/

which was an organization that helped my mother during her treatment. There is no obligation on your part to support them.

Please reply in this thread:

1. Color

2. Size (Adult and Youth sizes available)

3. Quantity of each shirt

I will accept payment by Paypal or check. Cash is fine, but it is your mailing risk. As long as you pay the 50 cents for delivery confirmation, everything should be fine.

I will collect shipping information via email or PM. Shipping will be by USPS. Thanks!

SabreSpace_Mock_up.jpg

blue

adult small (or youth large, if youth = boys and not toddlers (c: )

qty 1

PayPal works for me -- thanks, Scott!

Oh my, ain't you just a tiny little thing... ;)

Youth is for older kids. I'm not sure we can do the toddlers.

Are you saying you want an AS or a YL? If you PM me your specs :flirt: I can tell you what would fit you best. My wife is 106 lbs and 5'0" and we have a shirt made by the same company, so I can give you an idea of how they fit.

In that case add a blue in 4T and a blue in the smallest size they make, even if it is a one-sie..

I'll have to check on that. I was thinking youth being older kids.

Different print sizes need additional screens made...

Oh my, ain't you just a tiny little thing... ;)

Youth is for older kids. I'm not sure we can do the toddlers.

Are you saying you want an AS or a YL? If you PM me your specs :flirt: I can tell you what would fit you best. My wife is 106 lbs and 5'0" and we have a shirt made by the same company, so I can give you an idea of how they fit.

:lol: just PM'd you.

Edit: Not nearly as tiny as your wife!!

I wouldn't mind a

1 large (adult) blue

...but could I mail you cash or something?

cash is fine. Your risk, but as long as you pay for the delivery confirmation, everything should be fine.

cash is fine. Your risk, but as long as you pay for the delivery confirmation, everything should be fine.

would check work better? I could mail you that instead, I would do paypal but My account is screwed up. Like if I wrote you one for 20$ would that work?

would check work better? I could mail you that instead, I would do paypal but My account is screwed up. Like if I wrote you one for 20$ would that work?

That's your choice. I can do either.

I've accepted a lot of money for a lot of different events over the years and I only ever had one check out of hundreds that was never received. The 50 cents lets you know the cash got to my door.

Scott, can you tell us if these shirts generally run slightly smaller or slightly larger than other t-shirts? Some brands I wear L and some I'm M. Also, are they 100% cotton or a poly blend? This will affect future shrinkage.

Oh why don't you just give us all your home address and we'll come try them on just to be sure. :lol:

Scott, can you tell us if these shirts generally run slightly smaller or slightly larger than other t-shirts? Some brands I wear L and some I'm M. Also, are they 100% cotton or a poly blend? This will affect future shrinkage.

Oh why don't you just give us all your home address and we'll come try them on just to be sure. :lol:

The shirts will be Gildan. 100% pre-shrunk cotton. My printer said these shirts are spot on in sizing, so choose what you normally wear.

Archived