Enroth signed

BetweenThePipes00

Enroth signed according to Buffalo Sabres official twitter...

@SabresDotCom: The #Sabres have signed goaltender Jhonas Enroth to a multi-year deal. More details to follow later on Sabres.com later

Good. Maybe I'm in the minority but I still think of him as someone who could replace Miller as our no.1 in a few years.

Good. Maybe I'm in the minority but I still think of him as someone who could replace Miller as our no.1 in a few years.

I wouldn't disagree. I'm not saying there's any question about who our #1 is right now, but who's to say that Enroth doesn't develop into just as good of a, or perhaps an even better goalie, in a few years? So far all signs point to him being pretty good, so I wouldn't write off the possibility.

That would be a good situation to be in.

I'm expecting him to get cracked by shooters and take some lumps first.

But I think he'll be a good player.

That would be a good situation to be in.

I'm expecting him to get cracked by shooters and take some lumps first.

But I think he'll be a good player.

Hopefully he can stay out of the booze and coke with all these new found riches in his pocket. ;)

All you Enroth ledge jumpers may take a full step backwards. Exhale very slowly.

I'll go with 1.25M.. I felt like throwing around some of TP's money.. 1.75M year 2 and 2.5M year 3.

His 10% raise from last years NHL salary would set him at $753,500. I think it will be more than this too. I'd say around 1 mil cap hit...maybe more.

His QO was only $660k on a two way.

Jhonas Enroth's qualifying offer is for $660,000. Because his base salary of $600,000 — total salary of $685,000 minus signing bonus of $85,000 — is less than or equal to $660,000, it is increased by 10 percent for the purposes of his qualifying offer. http://www.capgeek.com/qualifying_offer_calculator.php?player_id=406

They give him a bump from that and make it a one way, he gives another year.

Archived