Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Flyers at Sabres

4-08-11

7:30 PM

Fan Appreciation Night pre-game Party in the Plaza red carpet event outside HSBC Arena from 5-7 p.m. Alumni available for autographs and pictures as they walk into the arena. Music from Strictly Hip, and food and drink will be available outside for purchase.

Sabres’ Significant Others will hold a cookie sale in the 100 level pavilion prior to the game 2 benefit Compass House.

The Sabres can now clinch a playoff spot in any one of THREE ways:

ONE Point gained by Buffalo

ONE point lost by the Rangers

ONE point lost by Carolina.

Flyers at Sabres

4-08-11

7:30 PM

Fan Appreciation Night pre-game Party in the Plaza red carpet event outside HSBC Arena from 5-7 p.m. Alumni available for autographs and pictures as they walk into the arena. Music from Strictly Hip, and food and drink will be available outside for purchase.

Sabres’ Significant Others will hold a cookie sale in the 100 level pavilion prior to the game 2 benefit Compass House.

The Sabres can now clinch a playoff spot in any one of THREE ways:

ONE Point gained by Buffalo

ONE point lost by the Rangers

ONE point lost by Carolina.

MMMMMMMMMMM.......Mrs. Miller's cookie.......

Interesting subplot--two teams on opposite tracks most of the year. Flyers started out strong and have struggled of late. No need to state what the Sabres have done. Despite their recent struggles, the Flyers in the first round scare me...a lot. So much depth up front and Pronger coming back is a proven playoff difference-maker. Let's Go Buffalo!

These are the days I wish I still lived in the area -- to any of you going out to attend the festivities, have a great time and LET'S GO, BUFFALO!

Double that sentiment. I hope the weather allows all of you going a very good party in the plaza.

For the game I just want them to win out and go into the playoffs with a full head of steam and confidence. Then worry about who that ends up matching us up against after the dust settles.

I hear Miller is cleared but no starter announced. I am on the fence about whether they continue the hot hand of Enroth or go back to Miller. I could see playing Enroth tonight which may be the more intense physical game and giving Miller the final against Columbus although the last game with Colmbus at HSBC was one of the most physical games the Sabres played this year. Lindy make the right choice please.

Regardless of which goalie does play, I want to see them play the same shutdown playoff style defense that has helped get them to this point.

Lets go Buff'a'lo

Interesting subplot--two teams on opposite tracks most of the year. Flyers started out strong and have struggled of late. No need to state what the Sabres have done. Despite their recent struggles, the Flyers in the first round scare me...a lot. So much depth up front and Pronger coming back is a proven playoff difference-maker. Let's Go Buffalo!

Just watched the morning news in Philly. Pronger got testy with the media. He said there is no timetable on my return so don't ask. Of course, a reporter immediately asked when he thinks he will return. Kinda funny. Anyway, doesn't look like he will be back soon.

I imagine the Sabres won't take the ice until after the alumni hoopla. They don't need to be tightening up on the bench.

This one's a nest of snakes for the Sabres. I'll break down and give Lindy a pat on the back if he ushers in a win tonight.

Archived