Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Miller is probably not 100% yet. Still, a ~90% Miller is infinitely better than a 100% Lalime, so that is why he is the backup. Lindy must feel that Enroth right now (playing as hot as he has been) is at least as good as a ~90% Miller, so why not play the kid and give Miller another 24 hours to get closer to 100%.

Knock it off with that rationality and level headedness. The only kind of reacting we do here is overreacting. YOU GOT THAT?

GO GIVE ME TWENTY HYPERVENTILATIONS! :angry:

I'm taking my DOT break at the Pilot Truck Stop in Kanona, NY. I just saw a guy walking in there wearing a Flyers hat. I should have told him that they're going to lose tonight. However, when I saw the hat, all I did was SMH and :rolleyes: . He's definitely in the wrong part of that country to be wearing that piece of garbage on his head.

Miller is probably not 100% yet. Still, a ~90% Miller is infinitely better than a 100% Lalime, so that is why he is the backup. Lindy must feel that Enroth right now (playing as hot as he has been) is at least as good as a ~90% Miller, so why not play the kid and give Miller another 24 hours to get closer to 100%.

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know Lindy kept an abacus in his office.

google justin tv sabres flyers

sorry bout that - talk about feeling retarded, I was watching a flyers philly recording from 5 months ago on that link, and got excited when we score the firts goal on a pp. Then I look on NHL.com and see the game hadn't started yet. DOH!

Archived