Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I don't mind these lines either. The second line has a guy in Ennis who stick handles around and takes the attention of the opposing Dmen, then we have Stafford and Boyes who are good at burying lose pucks. McCormick has been great this year considering his roll and I like having him on a '3rd' line.

I wonder how it would work out with ENNIS in the middle, keeping him off the boards where he has room to maneuver ? I do like these lines however and hopefully something will click between CONNOLLY and his new wingers.

After the CHARA incident my dislike for the Bruins has grown ten fold, I hope the Sabres really stomp them tonight.

I think that if Boyes wants to prove he belongs and is as good as I hope he is, that this game is important for him and the whole team. In the playoffs having Hecht and Connolly as your top two centers could be an achilles heel. Boyes set of skills is still unclear but puck control and tenacity are among them. Stafford may benefit from having Ennis and Boyes with him because he knows how to get open. People keep saying Ennis for center... I don't think he is strong enough, if he doesn't beat you with his speed and you get position on him, he is going to get forced out. Should be a good game and LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

I remember going to the Harp after a Sabres game years ago. The Bruins mascot/goalie/whatever he is, dropped his gloves with me in the concession area of "The New Garden" at the time because I was wearing my Sabres charging goat head jersey. We had to take the "T" to the game lol.

I unfortunately see the Bruins coming out at home and making a statement after getting whooped in Montreal and dealing with the Chara BS. They will try to erase all that tonight with a good game. Unfortunately the Sabres have to be the opponent right after all this turmoil.

Go Sabres!!!

Yeah, they'll be dealing with the Chara BS and I think they would have had a rallying point if Chara had been suspended. I think the fact that he's playing just may serve to help the Sabres more than the Bruins in this case. Just a hunch. But when it comes to the Sabres, my hunches most often mean squat.

GO SABRES!!!

Anyone know where to get the justin.tv feed for the game tonight? Its the best feed i've ever found

Really? I guess you didn't get the one with the guy talking over RJ half the time and playing Charlie Sheen clips during the Carolina game.

Haha well I know that, whenever I go to the homepage I can't ever seem to find it, then I end up becoming a beggar on the forums during the game.

Bookmark this site and you will always have links to games. Bookmark me

They have a daily thread with links to all of the games. Some of the games use flash video, some require 3rd party software downloads. I've never had a problem with them, but your mileage may vary.

Now you never have to ask again. ;)

so my player to watch tonight is gonna be Boyes cuz he started strong and has been silent for a couple of games, interesting to watch him play with staff and ennis should be fun and fast...hope chara doesnt kill anyone :death:

Archived