Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Boyes has been good but vanek x boyes would be cool, wish it was Stafford, Boyes, Vanek tonight but we shall see how it falls out.

Better yet: Vanek, X, Staff/Pomm. Followed by X, Roy, Boyes. I am loving this season, and can't wait to see how it workd out, but I'm also excited about next year.

Actaully its tellin me the games not available in my area; which is weird cause i live two blocks from the HSBC arena; any other feed working?

There is software you can download that will block your isp address and allow you to watch that yahoo stream. I can't remember what it is called but you may want to ask around the myp2p.eu forum. I used it during the winter break when I was home in WNY and in the blacked out area. If you can't find it PM me and I will take a look during intermission or something.

Thank you... I love Lindy but some of his calls with players who stay and go from portland are very poor

frankly, though, there isn't that much talent in portland this year. i guess in a sense it's safer to take an experienced veteran AHLer than to call up a younger prospect who might not be ready for an NHL playoff push. i liked Colin Stuart earlier in the year though, donno why he never got another recall.

Archived