Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

You really need to change your member name unless by chance you are a Catholic priest. :doh:

Believe me I went through a lot worse than 'Touched by Boyes' before I landed on that one. There were closests, priests, and an unfortunate incident with a bear costume before I found one that would be at least pg-13.

Yeah I used to post pretty regularly back a few years ago and then just lurked a lot but with all this free time at work I figure I should jump back in. I doubt anyone remembers me though :unsure:

Kinda like that Brad Boyes guy...

Don't sweat it kid. If you look back on that thread you'll see that I mentioned that Gerbe was listed as center in that draft too. But when folks who actually watched him play said he didn't play any center I backed off. So I was wrong about it too. Just laugh with it. Noone means any harm by the ribbing.

Believe me I went through a lot worse than 'Touched by Boyes' before I landed on that one. There were closests, priests, and an unfortunate incident with a bear costume before I found one that would be at least pg-13.

Yeah I used to post pretty regularly back a few years ago and then just lurked a lot but with all this free time at work I figure I should jump back in. I doubt anyone remembers me though :unsure:

Oooh aaahhh...

I do.

When Nathan Gerbe (BC) and former Bruin Boyes connect for the winner, it's almost like a home goal, that was a homer call as usual. Edwards is the biggest homer I ever seen plus he has some screws loose.

That was vomit inducing listening to the bruins talking heads complain about the officiating the entire game. OMG give it up already. My favorite play of the game was when 'little' Nathan Gerbe KNOCKED Horton on his a$$.

Gerbe's got a lot of guts and grit. You got to admire this guy and you'll see...his hard work never stops.

People on here complain all year because the team was playing without heart and spent most of the season going through the motions. Of all the players on the team, Gerbe has probably shown the most heart and effort for the entire season. I think it's only fair that if you're going to complain about those who don't play with heart to at least recognize the ones who do. To me, that means more than talent.... to a point. If you care, you can always learn how to be better which IMO Gerbe has done throughout the year. He might not ever be a 40 goal scorer but his efforts have gotten him playing time this year. Good job last night Nathan, you won that game.

Archived