Around the NHL 2010-2011

spndnchz

Well, Brian Rolston has been placed on re-entry waivers: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=347226

2 years left at $2.5 million/year would be half his salary/cap hit. I'm not saying he's going to be a savior for this team by any stretch of the imagination, but I know he is a wing who can play center, and can win some draws, and at $2.5 million in cap hit, it might be something to consider. I still think there are likely better centers available on the trade market who could be rentals for the Sabres this year if they are interested in making the playoffs. My hunch tells me that the Sabres do nothing and will continue on with the current lineup meaning one more year of missing the playoffs, but I think we knew that already.

Well, Brian Rolston has been placed on re-entry waivers: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=347226

2 years left at $2.5 million/year would be half his salary/cap hit. I'm not saying he's going to be a savior for this team by any stretch of the imagination, but I know he is a wing who can play center, and can win some draws, and at $2.5 million in cap hit, it might be something to consider. I still think there are likely better centers available on the trade market who could be rentals for the Sabres this year if they are interested in making the playoffs. My hunch tells me that the Sabres do nothing and will continue on with the current lineup meaning one more year of missing the playoffs, but I think we knew that already.

I don't know what happened to Rolston between last season and this one but he has been totally ineffective this year. We already have plenty of eneffective forwards on the roster. If we aren't gonna make the playoffs anyway I'd rather see another kid brought up into the lineup.

I don't know what happened to Rolston between last season and this one but he has been totally ineffective this year. We already have plenty of eneffective forwards on the roster. If we aren't gonna make the playoffs anyway I'd rather see another kid brought up into the lineup.

I hope no one takes him. I want to see some teams face consequences for overspending.

He's not a Dudley type of player and Dudley doesn't suffer players he doesn't like for very long, regardless of their ability. Dudley isn't afraid to bring in someone new if his gut tells him his guy isn't going to be what he hoped.

QFT and why I wanted him for DR 's replacement.

Especially if he repeats this:

The best part is the guy saying "######" at the end.

By the way dudly i was headed back home for xmas and a sign on 28N read in big bold letters WARNING: CONVICTED CHILD OFFENDER AHEAD ON RIGHT. About a mile up the road is this auto garage looking building turned redneck church with a saying on the front...There are always three sides to a story Your, Theirs, and Jesuses. Your quote made me want to share.

The problem is that there is no way of removing that 2.5 if he decides to retire.

Twitter:

TSNBobMcKenzie VAN puts Ryan Parent on waivers. BOS's Wyatt Smith clears waivers.

Sabres have alot of dmen but Parent was highly touted at one point in his career and is still only 22 years old, just can't stay healthy. Cap salary is only $925,000.

Archived