GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

So they must have been those little dry hard rabbit pellet turds, dancing across the keyboard like Liberace's fingers on a piano. I heard a monkey could eventually type the Constitution, but I never could have imagined this.

More fiber, sir.

Excellent my good man! :thumbsup:

you certianly are in top shape for the season.

We really need this game to just start already. Anyone else watching Blackhawks/Panthers right now?

I really need to get a life. I'm pretty sure that when all is said and done, I will have watched 13 straight hours of hockey today.

Do you think Spock will get booed? I hope he doesnt because I liked him when he was a Sabre. How can you boo the Pigeon Master?

I hope not. I remember when we used to applaud most returning players, rather than boo them.

Do you think Spock will get booed? I hope he doesnt because I liked him when he was a Sabre. How can you boo the Pigeon Master?

I think Buffalo pulls this one oot in a shoot-out. Buffalo 2-1.

I hope the pigeon is still floating around the locker room.

It'll be interesting to see if Montreal goes after Kaleta tonight. That would be enough for me to NOT put Stafford on that line, with the concussion and all.

Should be a good game, I'll be watching Myers and Kennedy. I can't believe we're finally playing our first game, I feel like a fat kid in a cake store!! Drop the puck!!!!

I mentioned this in another thread, but I thought it was worth the double post: my DirecTV guide is randomly showing that the Sabres game will be on in HD tonight on Channel 698-1. This is comcast sports california, so I have no idea why they'd be showing Montreal-Buffalo in HD, and am pretty skeptical. But we might just get lucky.

Sabres 4, Habs 2. Vanek will get one and Montador will fight.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I thought it was worth the double post: my DirecTV guide is randomly showing that the Sabres game will be on in HD tonight on Channel 698-1. This is comcast sports california, so I have no idea why they'd be showing Montreal-Buffalo in HD, and am pretty skeptical. But we might just get lucky.

Sabres 4, Habs 2. Vanek will get one and Montador will fight.

I wasn't getting it on 638-1 or 698-1, but I was watching the SD version. Did they just yank that on you too?!

If Montreal does not win the cup this year it will be the first decade they have never won one in since they began. Is that a true statement? 20's through 1990's they have won it in, if I am not mistaken

Anyone else lose the Buffalo feed? It's telling me "Channel Not Purchased", but the HNIC feed is coming through fine?

Archived