GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Not a good sign for the season when the first goal allowed by the Sabres happens while Miller is run over. I would hear Montador's thoughts on the play. He was standing right there watching it happen. <_<

That's a real stretch. The Canadien was shoved from behind, no?

Yeah that sets a crappy standard. Miller's leg was coming back on the overhead view so he very well may have had that if he hadn't been run into. They didn't even review it, that's what bothers me....

Goaltender interference is not reviewable. Every goal is reviewed. Sure, they looked at it to make sure the net hadn't been dislodged before the puck crossed the line. It wasn't close.

Based on 1 1/2 periods. Myers is staying up.

Oh heck yea. Buffalo is gonna love this year. But we like to eat our young. I just hope the patience and support are there when the inevitable rough patch comes along. Anyone see the clip of Myers throwing out the first pitch at a Bisons game? That's one cool customer. You might even call him a Natural.

Goaltender interference is not reviewable. Every goal is reviewed. Sure, they looked at it to make sure the net hadn't been dislodged before the puck crossed the line. It wasn't close.

It may not be reviewable, but it's a rule nonetheless. If a goalie is interfered with and a goal is scored in the process, the goal is not to count.

It shouldn't have been a goal.

He called one of the scrums "foreplay." I'd say that was highly entertaining.

That's a real stretch. The Canadien was shoved from behind, no?

Oh heck yea. Buffalo is gonna love this year. But we like to eat our young. I just hope the patience and support are there when the inevitable rough patch comes along. Anyone see the clip of Myers throwing out the first pitch at a Bisons game? That's one cool customer. You might even call him a Natural.

foreplay is... i mean, was great.

No stretch, he dove, or sat down or what straight at miller. Not saying he would have stopped it but the puck flew in as soon as he saw he was about to get hit and adjusted to it.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or being serious, either way, from what I have seen, he has impressed.

Buffalo is playing w/ no intensity. In the 1st, the Sabres were keeping the puck trapped in Montreal's zone. I loved it. Now the Sabres are playng as if they are content w/ an OT game, and it is pissing me off. This is when key players need to step it up.

Loss. Where was Vanek all night? It seemed like every time I noticed him it was along the blue line.

Glad to see Sekera back on the ice.

For those that see the game better than me, was Myers looking as good I thought he did?

Loss. Where was Vanek all night? It seemed like every time I noticed him it was along the blue line.

Glad to see Sekera back on the ice.

For those that see the game better than me, was Myers looking as good I thought he did?

Absolutely.

Archived