The most deadly Sabres Killers

Grinder42

My list would have to include Rick Middleton,Kevin Dineen ( man those hartford teams used to eat us alive in Hartford) Richer, and the Stasny brothers!

On a side note, I think the team has been playing much better in their end of the ice. Anyne else notice how the extra man is jumping in to help the Defense! Every time one of the Densemen check a player a winger is there to corraling the puck.

I am impressed with the enthusiasm that Gerbe brings to the ice. Fireplug! Mair has been impressing me (I am a big critic) and Gaustad has stepped it up!

Props to Derek Roy finally shooting the puck!

My list would have to include Rick Middleton,Kevin Dineen ( man those hartford teams used to eat us alive in Hartford) Richer, and the Stasny brothers!

On a side note, I think the team has been playing much better in their end of the ice. Anyne else notice how the extra man is jumping in to help the Defense! Every time one of the Densemen check a player a winger is there to corraling the puck.

I am impressed with the enthusiasm that Gerbe brings to the ice. Fireplug! Mair has been impressing me (I am a big critic) and Gaustad has stepped it up!

Props to Derek Roy finally shooting the puck!

I'd add Bondra, Brind'amour, Reggie Leach, and Housley (who do you think fed Richer for all those 1 timers).

I can't say much with regard to some of the old timers, but for the last few years that I've been watching closely, I pretty much notice Daniel Alfredsson killing the Sabres consistently. I know Heatley and Spezza play big against the Sabres, but Alfredsson just tears up the Sabres from what I have seen the last few years.

Back when Ray Borque played for the Bruins, I lived in NYC and there was no such thing as he NHL network or Center Ice. I used to pick up the Sabres games on am from Buffalo on a cheap radio, and listen to the calls. I'd read the box scores the next day and that was how I got my Sabres fix. Anyway, I used to get so ticked hearing Ray Borques name over and over. I wanted someone to hurt that dude. But over time I grew to respect his skills, and was happy when he went to Colorado to win a cup. that dude was serious Sabres killer.

Take Care,

Steve

Is the list confined strictly to members of opposing teams?

GO SABRES!!!

Edit: Just saw billscursed's post. sorry for being redundant. my apologies for posting something similar.

At the risk of further redundancy or repetition, after tonight, I'll say it ...

THEMSELVES!!!

I can't say much with regard to some of the old timers, but for the last few years that I've been watching closely, I pretty much notice Daniel Alfredsson killing the Sabres consistently. I know Heatley and Spezza play big against the Sabres, but Alfredsson just tears up the Sabres from what I have seen the last few years.

Both Heatly and Spezza have a better points per game average against Buffalo than Alfie.

Archived