Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

the urologist checked my bladder today by shoving a small tube up the pp and filling it full of water.

then he took it out and shoved it another tube up there with a camera. I came home, took a nap. got up dazed and went to the laundromat where I promptly washed my paycheck which was in a back pocket until it was this folded up, wet blue mess with no ink on it.

Ouch...... and ouch!

My complaint; not being able to post complaints until there's only 1 hour left of Thursday. My effort sucks lately, I think the Sabres are starting to rub off on me :rolleyes:

At 20 posts, you are hazed. Tom brings the straight razor, ink the shaving cream. Carp videos it.

And PA gripes that you didn't bring enough sugar packets. :huh:

Why don't some people realize good things can come in strange packages?

Do you really need to ask that one?

And now for my gripe, why doesn't a moderator or a thread starter keep me from entering into this discussion over 1 hour into Friday? (Please, somebody save me from myself.)

OK, I have a legit hockey related comlaint. Why does (seemingly) everyone refer to the last 2 seasons as the "old NHL?"

I realize more things were let go than in the 1st few months of '05-'06, but there is NOWHERE NEAR the hooking, holding, and mugging that was allowed prior to the lockout. If you don't believe me, watch any game in the next month and compare it to the Flames-TB series. There is probably today 1/10th the interference that there was in that series.

I know a lot of people say the far side winger gets held up a lot, but I just don't see that. What I see that is more similar to the late '90's and early '00's is players will get tied up a bit in front of the net. But even that is more of shots to the body to gain position than grabbing them, which is "old time hockey" according to many.

And PA gripes that you didn't bring enough sugar packets. :huh:

Do you really need to ask that one?

And now for my gripe, why doesn't a moderator or a thread starter keep me from entering into this discussion over 1 hour into Friday? (Please, somebody save me from myself.)

Why doesn't Taro T post more? ;)

My inbox keeps piling up with new stuff to do here at work. Each message says something about it being top priority. Yeah, that really gives me an idea of what to do next. I had just started to get things back in order here over the past week, but now it's chaos again. Would someone please give me a couple million dollars so I don't have to deal with this anymore? I'll take you golfing with me.

My inbox keeps piling up with new stuff to do here at work. Each message says something about it being top priority. Yeah, that really gives me an idea of what to do next. I had just started to get things back in order here over the past week, but now it's chaos again. Would someone please give me a couple million dollars so I don't have to deal with this anymore? I'll take you golfing with me.

Go to Washington. They're handing out money that will be flushed down the toilet. Our school district just got $1.5 million in federal stimulus money -- money that is supposed to, in theory, stimulate the economy now and improve education, helping far down the road. Now, I love my town, but there's a lot of poverty and many of the socio-economic problems associated with it. IMHO the schools are part of the problem and also reflect the problem. Somehow, the stimulus money is going to free up about $400K that would have been spent elsewhere. That 400K and 500K of the actual stimulus money is going to be combined to build a... wait for it... fitness center at our high school.

If I had the $$, I would certainly share. I feel exactly the same way. Everyone has something for me to do that is more important than what I'm already working on. I wind up with umpteen unfinished jobs, a headache and everyone in the office ticked because I didn't address their request first. I've bought more lottery tickets in the last three months than in the previous ten years. At least the weather is going to be nice over the weekend!

I got absolutely nothing done today. I ate chocolate and surfed the internet and for this I will pay dearly. I really have so much to do that it is hard to get started, therefore I can't start. It is a vicious cycle that is hard to break.

I feel like crap about it.

Wish I had a couple million to give so I could go golfing.

People who still pay by check at a store. Ever hear of a debit card. Stop living in the 1960's and holding up the checkout line because you are paying by check and then even worse holding up the line even more while you update your check register.

I love it when people tag the message so that our email software labels it as a "high priority" and the sender really thinks it'll be treated as such. That seemed to be the "in" thing to do about 5 years ago....if it's really THAT important, one would think a phone call is in order.

I've been in a bad mood all day....it seems to be national "I have a problem and you need to help me fix it" day. I guess I'll go golfing tomorrow whether or not someone gives me a couple million.

This isnt a complaint just a plug for my job..If any of you are in the market for a car I gotta tell you that the deals on the Hyundai Elantra is freaking sick..5 yr 60k mile bumper to bumper warranty..10 yr powertrain and 5 yr unlimited roadside service..You can get into one for 13900..I just bought one cuz the deal is so sweet..I never push my job on here so this is uncharted but if you want a good deal pm me..

I've been waiting all week to post this:

Plus/Minus

As it is, the Miss USA forum was completely the wrong time for Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr. to ask that question. He clearly had an agenda, and he is absolutely prejudiced. Were it not for him hijacking the entire pageant on such a loaded and biased question, Miss California would have definitely won the pageant.

I am proud that she stood on her convictions and did not capitulate to the whims of such a hate-filled man.

I've been waiting all week to post this:

Plus/Minus

As it is, the Miss USA forum was completely the wrong time for Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr. to ask that question. He clearly had an agenda, and he is absolutely prejudiced. Were it not for him hijacking the entire pageant on such a loaded and biased question, Miss California would have definitely won the pageant.

I am proud that she stood on her convictions and did not capitulate to the whims of such a hate-filled man.

You watch pageants?

No, but I am well aware of the controversy surrounding the question. There is no denying that he had an agenda.

what someone had to say about it.

My complaint is that Evangelical Christians complain when some ELSE has an agenda. Oh, the irony.

By the way, I find BOTH of their intolerance equally as repulsive.

My complaint is that Evangelical Christians complain when some ELSE has an agenda. Oh, the irony.

By the way, I find BOTH of their intolerance equally as repulsive.

Please clarify. There's three people I've covered thus far, including the guy who made a lucid observation on the whole matter.