Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I hate when threads around here turn political, so I'll point out that this post is not meant to be political. I saw a kid on the subway today wearing a sweatshirt covered with a bunch of Soviet Union stuff, the hammer and sickle, CCCP, and a bunch of other stuff. Then right next to all those logos, he's wearing a "McCain-Palin" pin. Seemed like a stupid combination to me.

Well, since you mentioned it, here's my beef. It's one thing when someone supports an opposing candidate. However, that does not give people against McCain the right to vandalize McCain campaign signs. I saw this happen in Okmulgee, OK; at the local Republican campaign headquarters in Lynchburg, VA; and on my own car!

These are not isolated incidents by any means. It's been going on across the country. I wouldn't do that to an Obama supporter, so why should they be so criminally brazen to do that to me or any other McCain supporter?

I'm curious to see if anyone on here can come up with any justifiable excuse for vandalism of this nature.

Our metro leadership staff, in their infinite wisdom, changed our scheduled training at the last minute. It was supposed to be senior staff only, which would have excluded me - but they decided they wanted everyone in my department to go. So I had to go into downtown Cleveland for training from 10-4, then back to my my branch to cover my evening shift (which is where I am now) for an 11-hour day.

Considering I have had all of 5 days off since Labor Day, I am absolutely hitting the wall right now, and if I didn't have the benefit of watching a few lovely ladies work out tonight, I might snap in a scary way.

Well, since you mentioned it, here's my beef. It's one thing when someone supports an opposing candidate. However, that does not give people against McCain the right to vandalize McCain campaign signs. I saw this happen in Okmulgee, OK; at the local Republican campaign headquarters in Lynchburg, VA; and on my own car!

These are not isolated incidents by any means. It's been going on across the country. I wouldn't do that to an Obama supporter, so why should they be so criminally brazen to do that to me or any other McCain supporter?

I'm curious to see if anyone on here can come up with any justifiable excuse for vandalism of this nature.

Not an excuse, but I guess they figure that the republicans have been vandalizing the country for eight years and they wanted some payback. :lol:

I hate being told from my employer (a very large bank) to temper my expectations for a bonus and a raise at the end of the year. The worst part is I work with the mortgage back securities...

My employer is using the banking situation as an excuse not to pay us bonuses this year as well.... But pay attention to the quarterly reports, stock grants for everyone *one* layer above me.

1. Tip jars at coffee shops. I thought it was the give-a-penny jar (as it wasn't marked). You should have seen the look on the girl's face when I reached in and grabbed a nickel because I was short five cents. I realized my mistake and dropped $1 in. They got a good laugh out of it. I paid for my coffee out of the tip jar... whoops.

2. Douche bags that get into political conversations over lunch at work. What's worse? They're both FAR opposite sides of the spectrum. On quotes Michael Moore, the other quotes Sean Hannity.

3. News outlets that introduce the Sean Hannity show as "news."

4. Designer dogs with those faggily little "bennifer" style names.

My employer is using the banking situation as an excuse not to pay us bonuses this year as well.... But pay attention to the quarterly reports, stock grants for everyone *one* layer above me.

1. Tip jars at coffee shops. I thought it was the give-a-penny jar (as it wasn't marked). You should have seen the look on the girl's face when I reached in and grabbed a nickel because I was short five cents. I realized my mistake and dropped $1 in. They got a good laugh out of it. I paid for my coffee out of the tip jar... whoops.

2. Douche bags that get into political conversations over lunch at work. What's worse? They're both FAR opposite sides of the spectrum. On quotes Michael Moore, the other quotes Sean Hannity.

3. News outlets that introduce the Sean Hannity show as "news."

4. Designer dogs with those faggily little "bennifer" style names.

I hate to laugh at your pain, but this post is effin funny.

Well, if that's the case, watch this guy.

What a complete waste of oxygen that guy was. Next time actually say something instead of swearing and throwing insults; it might actually make you credible.

There, another complaint for me, idiot windbags. You're free to speak your opinion, but be sure to back up your asinine remarks if you're going to make a fool out of yourself.

What a complete waste of oxygen that guy was. Next time actually say something instead of swearing and throwing insults; it might actually make you credible.

There, another complaint for me, idiot windbags. You're free to speak your opinion, but be sure to back up your asinine remarks if you're going to make a fool out of yourself.

That was the one thing I didn't like about him: his swearing like a sailor. However, if you think about it, some things have really angered him.

I normally wouldn't be that brusque if I came out with a similar video.

Going from 80+ degree heat in Miami to gray, gloomy, cold crap SUCKS! :angry:

I'll second that one, even if it was overcast every day I was down there (except monday, something else to complain about).

Also, I hate missing the last couple Sabres games. I feel like I have no clue what's going on with this team right now.

The election hasn't yet passed. Getting so sick of commercials, particularly ones involving local politicians.

Out here in Boston we've been flooded with ads for a New Hampshire senate race. I can't even think about how much money they're spending on commercials where the majority of the viewers can't even vote in that race.