Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

i am tired of people who feel the need to keep asking the same question many different times and hoping for a different answer... if i didn't give you the answer you wanted the first time, you won't get it the 8th time...

Rating - :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i'm pissed that im writing a paper tonight instead of going out. Why did i have to show up to class and watch everyone else turn in their midterm paper while i sat there looking stupid. Then the prof tells me that i can get credit if i write it and hand it in via email tomorrow morning. what a jerk! doesn't he know i have better things to do that write this paper that he has given me 2 months to do?!?!

Good thing i used the family troubles excuse - vague enough to have no detail but serious enough where they care.

procrastinating :wallbash:

i'm pissed that im writing a paper tonight instead of going out. Why did i have to show up to class and watch everyone else turn in their midterm paper while i sat there looking stupid. Then the prof tells me that i can get credit if i write it and hand it in via email tomorrow morning. what a jerk! doesn't he know i have better things to do that write this paper that he has given me 2 months to do?!?!

Good thing i used the family troubles excuse - vague enough to have no detail but serious enough where they care.

procrastinating :wallbash:

Unless he's reading this and knows who you are on here. Then you're in a world of #2.

I never like the game after a blowout win. It seems like the letdown and bad habits of the third period in a blowout carry over. I wasn't thrilled with the turnovers and bad penalties in the final period against the Isles.

Last season, the Sabres scored five goals or more 17 times. In the next game, eight times they scored two or fewer. All of those weren't technically routs -- when they won by at least four goals, the next game they were only .500 (5-5).

Numbers numbers. This smells like a 3-0 Ranger lead before a meaningless late Sabre goal.

G.O.B.

This goes with my thought i've had all day.

Say we go into MSG, and give zero effort. The offense is nowhere. PP goes 0-4. Miller allows 4-5 goals. We lose 4-1 or something and have like 16 shots on net. No energy. Nothing.

What will Lindy Ruff do Friday? Play with same lines and hope it was just a letdown game against a good team on the road, or call somebody up?

Non-believers.