GDT: Capitals @ Sabres - Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 7:00 PM (EDT), MSG πŸ“Ί WGR πŸ“»

LGR4GM

Just now, Sabres73 said:

What's happening for those of us unable to view the game? Are we kicking ass? haha

4-2 Sabres final.Β  Brawl at the end of the game, Tage dropped some right handed bombs on Pacioretty!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nice to end the home game with a brawl. Β That was old fashion fan appreciation. Β 
Β 

The Caps had some tough guys out there too. Β 

I give the win to Tage over Pacioretty. Β Greenway survived with Wilson. Β As Ray said, it’s good he was out there.Β 
Β 

Oshie was punching Dahlin when he was being held by ref. Β Good thing Clifton was there to stop that. Β 

OV just watched. Β 

• Like (+1) 1

See, they appreciate the fans after all.

Washington's a weird team. I think they are turning into the Islanders. They just try to clog everything up and then toss one at the goal every now and again. It's a strategy, but it's not exactly entertaining.Β 

The fight at the end was fun and I really wish Tage would assert himself physically all the time but it is what it is. Good thing Greenway was on the ice to tie up Wilson.Β 

There weren't a lot of highlights but I want to draw attention to Benson's goal. Sabres need to put that on a loop and play it over and over and over for next year's team in camp. That is how you score in the NHL. He's taking the cross checks, he's holding his position, he makes the tip. Goalie has no chance. That is one of the main things that has been missing from this team all year long. Benson plays the right way and we need other guys to follow that example. Somebody has to teach that kid how to shave though. The face pubes aren't making him look older, they just make him look like he can't shave.Β 

So it's good to win the last home game anyway.Β 

I missed it though. What's up with Byram? He isn't concussed already is he?Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1