GDT: Sabres @ Anaheim - Tue Jan 23, 2024, 10:00 pm ET ESPN+ HULU ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

Iโ€™m hoping an 0-3 west coast trip would be the final nail in Granatoโ€™s coffin, wishful thinking I know. But if they were to lose all three and then have 9-10 days off before their next game, there will never be a more perfect time to make a coaching change. Just food for thought. Although Iโ€™m sure even going 0-3 on this trip wonโ€™t result in any changes. But maybe now Pegula will have more time to pay attention to his lesser toy and actually get embarrassed enough to call for a change.ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Iโ€™m hoping an 0-3 west coast trip would be the final nail in Granatoโ€™s coffin, wishful thinking I know. But if they were to lose all three and then have 9-10 days off before their next game, there will never be a more perfect time to make a coaching change. Just food for thought. Although Iโ€™m sure even going 0-3 on this trip wonโ€™t result in any changes. But maybe now Pegula will have more time to pay attention to his lesser toy and actually get embarrassed enough to call for a change.ย 

This team is loaded with coach killers. Good luck getting a good one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

I looked at my phone one last time.ย 

3-0 and outshot 12-2 in the 2nd by the Ducks

noway Donny survives this oneย 

the pitchforks will come out for Adams if he doesn't make a moveย 

Who is holding these pitchforks? ย 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.