GDT: Sabres @ Anaheim - Tue Jan 23, 2024, 10:00 pm ET ESPN+ HULU 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

34 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Straight lines, play direct and compete.

Whatever, just shoot the puck and go hard to the net.

"Go hard on the forecheck, finish the body, play a full 60 minutes, keep it simple, play smart, push the pace, be disciplined, create high danger chances, strong defensive game, and tape to tape passes."

I know I missed a few

13 hours ago, inkman said:

If people are going to perpetuate the MW thing, I’m going to keep pushing the “All Sabres games are after dark” premise.  What ***** genius came up with this idea?  Almost every Sabres game is after dark.  What are we doing here.  

I'm going to counter your view with my own.  The MW thing is a ritual.  There are several pregame rituals in this thread.

@Sabres Fan in NS always posts this song.

10 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Here you go Inky ...

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

23:00 .. that's not gonna happen.  Well, maybe the 1st period.

SWORDS !!

Gifs like this are increasingly common.

8 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

I am a Buffalo Sports Fan. I have superior coping skills. Let's Go Sabres. Playoffs.

Martial Arts Fighting GIF by Micropharms

Then there's this hidey thing:

6 hours ago, TageMVP said:

That's just great. 

Time to...

bbc running GIF by britbox

And now the newest tradition:  You complaining about tradition!

13 hours ago, inkman said:

If people are going to perpetuate the MW thing, I’m going to keep pushing the “All Sabres games are after dark” premise.  What ***** genius came up with this idea?  Almost every Sabres game is after dark.  What are we doing here.  

I, for one, accept your new ritual, and support your right to be a whining weenie.

After that Bills loss, I'm not sure I care to watch. I'm up In Quebec city for the week. Man I would love for the Nordiques to come back, the locals are still frenzied up here, they built a new arena and everything, but said it's 1 Billion to get a team and the city just doesn't have that. 

Hanging at the Strom nordik spa until it closes, then skiing Mt St Anne and Le Masif this week, Ice hotel tomorrow. 

Fingers crossed for a good game for those who watch, I'll peek on the score perhaps. 

Salut! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Stads said:

"Go hard on the forecheck, finish the body, play a full 60 minutes, keep it simple, play smart, push the pace, be disciplined, create high danger chances, strong defensive game, and tape to tape passes."

I know I missed a few

Maintain your gaps.

1 hour ago, Stads said:

I know I missed a few

"Put your stick in their ribs....Let 'em know you're there!"

Just now, bunomatic said:

These Ducks play by play still haven’t done any play by play. Too much yackin.

It ESPN’s team. For those that complain about Dunleavy, just listen to Bucc. And I like him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Dang, just noticed no MSG tonight. Too tough to bother watching it on my phone via 🏴‍☠️

I guess I’ll pull a @Buffalonill and drink up and drink heavily for him.  

9-2 Ducks. 

Just poured a rye 🥃

Good luck Sabres. 

I just poured a Knob Creek Bourbon.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.