GDT: Sabres @ Anaheim - Tue Jan 23, 2024, 10:00 pm ET ESPN+ HULU ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

6 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

JJP driving play.ย  Love to see it.

NHL.TV was a far more expensive product too.

I'd willingly pay the extra though.

Not for me. Iโ€™m paying 10 dollars more formthe year for the Disney triple play (which is pretty much all I watch) than I was for just NHL.TV alone.

Edited by SwampD

Just now, Slack_in_MA said:

Another low energy, Friday night beer league outing thus far.

They are a reflection of their coach. ย Super nice guy, calm demeanour, just go out and play carefree

he likes to say "play without fear" which they do. ย They play with out fear of any repercussions from continuing to be lackadaisical with the puck.ย 
ย 

ย 

Think a lot of posters were smart and went to bed. ย 
think I'm going to do the same. ย This team just isn't worth being tired forย 

hope to see a win when I look in the morning. ย Prepared to see a 3-1 loss and I'll just laughย 

• Agree 3

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Not for me. Iโ€™m paying 10 dollars more formthe year for the Disney triple play (which is pretty much all I watch) than I was for just NHL.TV alone.

If you just want hockey, ESPN+ is much cheaper.ย  You're getting value from your D+ subscription (or if you're not watching D+ you should just cancel it).

3 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

They are a reflection of their coach. ย Super nice guy, calm demeanour, just go out and play carefree

he likes to say "play without fear" which they do. ย They play with out fear of any repercussions from continuing to be lackadaisical with the puck.ย 
ย 

ย 

Same with the coaching staff, how in the world is Ellis still running this power play? It's so mismanaged from top to bottom and it seems like it will never change, Adams is literally AWOL and we now know he's in way over his head. He's stupidly thinks this will still all correct itself, another wasted season.ย 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, GoPuckYourself said:

Same with the coaching staff, how in the world is Ellis still running this power play? It's so mismanaged from top to bottom and it seems like it will never change, Adams is literally AWOL and we now know he's in way over his head. He's stupidly thinks this will still all correct itself, another wasted season.ย 

They should all have economy tickets on the next plane back to Buffalo tomorrow morning. ย  ย 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.