GDT Red Wings @ Sabres Tuesday Dec 5th 7:30 pm ET ESPN+ / HULU

Spoonman

4 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Does anyone prefer flats?

Um, wuh?

4 hours ago, Ctaeth said:

People of exceptional taste and class

Flats are the far superior wing place. It's not close. Maybe when I was 10 it was close,… but even then...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

I'm going to get aboard the optimism train tonight. We had a really good effort last game. We got goalied and had tons of high quality chances. We'll score first tonight, get the crowd (consisting of the player's families and Red Wings' fans) all riled, and settle in for a 4-2 win. If we lose handily, I'll never be positive again

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

They won’t, because they don’t, honestly.

True. They haven’t been beaten into submission by years of misery watching this god awful product.  The heartache, torment, pain, emptiness inside.  They don’t know the feeling.  They just get their ***** sucks by the puck bunnies, do some blow off their titties and call it a night.  Oh and collet their $7-9 mil.  I loved this team. Not sure if any of these guys care at all. 

16 minutes ago, inkman said:

True. They haven’t been beaten into submission by years of misery watching this god awful product.  The heartache, torment, pain, emptiness inside.  They don’t know the feeling.  They just get their ***** sucks by the puck bunnies, do some blow off their titties and call it a night.  Oh and collet their $7-9 mil.  I loved this team. Not sure if any of these guys care at all. 

I knew I should’ve taken Hockey beyond high school, dammit!

• Haha (+1) 1

Either go on to an 8 game win streak or die as this team is constructed tonight…players and management. 

No more 1 win, 1 loss, 1 win, 2 losses…enough already. Even the wins are painful, clutching on to dear life for every 3rd period. I want a team that’s fun to watch, even if it’s a loss. 

Good evening Teammates, Punch checking in .  

Looks like no UPL.  

Big one right here on home ice.  Looking for a response from this team tonight.  

MUSCLE WEIGHT 

edit.  Tage is playing.  ESPN national game 

Edited by Pimlach

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

I have never heard the term paddles as it relates to chicken wings in my life.

Me either, but I did know a family in South Carolina that called their son Paddles. They used to send him out in a dingy on the water to collect the duck they just shot, for dinner. Ducks have wings and legs, coincidence? Maybe......

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.