GDT November 30th Sabres @ Blues 8pm MSG, ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Bit too late start for me , going to pass on this one.

@Huckleberry will miss you my Brussels bro! You will be missed. 

Depending on your setup, turn game on and do what I did all those years when Sabres were on west coast while I was in east.  Turn it on and listen to the dulcet tones and excellent picture painted during  play by play by RJ, er, Oh S! Y

our option is to listen to some OK Dan play by play interspersed with chats having nothing to do with describing what is going on in the game (if I were visually impared (no not because of that), I would go nuts trying to listen to post - RJ calls.  Game play by play is often left at the wayside, usually some issue with Rayzor on why he cant button his top button, something in Keys to the game, chats with Matty Ellis between periods, his hot dog stand, or excuses on plays by Sabres.... (I like Dan and Rayzor, mostly, but RJ was simply the BEST). The calls took a big dip after RJ started splitting the games, though i admit, Dan has done better (work to do) than when he started.... big mic to fill.....

Memories: RJ, things so wonderful when you were the man.  You painted the picture every night - all I needed was the are we going L to R, or R to L on my radio dial (strange that I didn't look at it after tuning in).... then drifted off during the 2nd, sometimes 3rd period in top bunk in my room. I had the transistor with one  off white earpiece. 

Pop Tv Memories GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Least you got the night right.  Really thought this game was scheduled for yesterday.  Apparently not.

Don't feel alone, I thought so to, I was actually looking for the GDT up to around 4pm, actually thought about starting a Sabres at Columbus one.......imagine how that would of went yesterday 🤣 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection44 said:

Wonder why Clifton is a scratch? Will be interesting to see Jokiharu. 

I’d like to see Joki and Clifton play well the next month or two and then include one or the other in a trade near the deadline. 

Probably because he’s like -40000000 or something.   Like his jam, not so much his “skill”.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.