GDT November 30th Sabres @ Blues 8pm MSG, ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

1 minute ago, French Collection said:

Daily face off is predicting UPL vs Binnington.

I’d like to see someone like Skinner get a greasy goal and throw Binnington into a hissy fit.

The Sabres we love show up tonight and start a winning streak. Their roller coaster season will start to flatten out. I’m not expecting 100% effort (85% league) for the next 50+ games but more consistency.

Let’s go Buffalo!

Great minds @French Collection!

My only concern is if we have a greasy streak without consistency.

1 hour ago, Spoonman said:

Curious, Is this a take on competition tonight or an homage to @Pimlach and "Muscle Weight"?

If the former......

lets moderate GIF

The Blues are always tough at home and the Sabres history in St Louis is not great.  Sabres beat them in StL last season, and Tage lit them up.  

Moderate workload will not get it done.  Full Muscle Weight is needed tonight. 

World Cup Football GIF by D.C. United

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

UPL in net

Interesting.

Makes sense to try to make the "checking" line as strong as possible and then try to only shelter 1 of the 4 lines, but thought he'd keep Greenway on the "3rd" line to keep from having one that REALLY needs to be sheltered though that gives them 2 that have to be sheltered.

Or are they going off the board again and running 7 D?  If they do run 6, is Jokiharju the odd man out?  Personally would have Clifton as the 7 if they only run 6; Jokiharju is actually decent on the PK.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.