GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - Nov 14, 2023 - 7:00pm, MSG/ESPN+📺WGR📻

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Levi should see Rochester. Sorry. Adams plan for Levi to start 50 looks so, so funny. Like it was always SUPER questionable but this is just egg on face 

I said in another thread that he is gonna get broken by playing too many games in the bigs. He should 100% be in Rochester right now. And who was the genius that made the decision to play him against the best team in the league to get embarrassed? Everything about the Sabres and Bills is *****!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SabresBillsFan said:

I mean really what system do they play, it’s brutal to watch, no puck possession and giving up high danger chances.

I made my Fire Granato post for a reason, and it wasn't to vent. We've seen enough games over the past year. It's not like we all haven't seen this show before. 

Like the Bills, I need to see progress materialize, currently I'm not seeing it. It's like groundhog day with the Pegula franchises. Change is necessary, the right change. I have faith there is the right coach and coaching staff out there, I have confidence in Adams, but I'm rhin on patience admittedly.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

This team needs two players who can’t stand losing. Guys who get mad when someone takes out your best player. Someone who says F you Pasta. 

The softness is just sad. They need changes. What happens is probably nothing but this isn’t working. 

Just the mere suggestion of changes to the roster or coaching staff will draw the ire of many on this site!  Something needs to change.  Start at the top.  This team needs a gritty coach that will hopefully rub off on this mentally and physically soft team.    Too many players on this team display DG’s personality

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Who are u trading away and what r u getting?  Are you going to acquire mid-season 4-5 new forwards, because that is what we need. 

The effort to commit to winning I think would go a long way. It might not work, but cash this in for another development year and this regime is up schitts creek

draft picks. Prospects. I do not care

Edited by Thorny

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Meatballs is trying to pump up the team during the intermission...."we are only down by a field goal"!

And Rayzer said that there is plenty of time for the Sabres to get back in this game. Hasn't he been watching at all? Or did he just take one too many of Domi's fists to his huge mellon?

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

I made my Fire Granato post for a reason, and it wasn't to vent. We've seen enough games over the past year. It's not like we all haven't seen this show before. 

Like the Bills, I need to see progress materialize, currently I'm not seeing it. It's like groundhog day with the Pegula franchises. Change is necessary, the right change. I have faith there is the right coach and coaching staff out there, I have confidence in Adams, but I'm rhin on patience admittedly.

The same Adams who has refused to get a competent goal tender in 4 seasons and putting Levi in probably the worst case scenario? This dude will be shell shocked by seasons end.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Levi should see Rochester. Sorry. Adams plan for Levi to start 50 looks so, so funny. Like it was always SUPER questionable but this is just egg on face 

Was thinking this today.   3 goalies just doesn't work 

if Tage is hurt long term then I'm no longer thinking about sending him there. I have a cab parked, with the meter running ready to take him to Rochester.  

8 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Who are u trading away and what r u getting?  Are you going to acquire mid-season 4-5 new forwards, because that is what we need. 

Also, why would the offseason make a difference? Didn’t Adams just run it back at F? Might as well start now - if they don’t start now they probably won’t ever

the Will to f*cking win is not there 

yes I am obviously having a bad day but this is just too much year after year 

trading everything and everything we need to get our ass into the show is something I’ve long suspected and posted about the potential need to do - I’m not just saying this I’ve been theorizing about this for years - I think we need to JUMP START this. Same inverse reason why no matter who laces up the Bruins are good:  object in motion remains in motion 

Edited by Thorny

Power needs to watch the Boston D in front of the net. If you are in bubble hockey pose, you can do anything to an opposing player and you will not get a penalty. He stands straight up and waves his stick. It’s maddening because he is huge.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.