GDT: Sabres @ Flyers - November 1, 2023 - 7:00PM, TNT/MAX/MSG-B📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

1 hour ago, Hank said:

Fun fact: the Bandits, Sabres & Bills play consecutive home games Dec 29th, 30th and 31st for those that are going home for the holidays. 

Can you imagine having a ticket to all of them?

13 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Why do you call him 6k?

Personal preference is all. Most prefer UPL, and that's fine. Regardless of which nickname we use, we all know who we're talking about. Some seem to be agitated by it, but that seems like a silly thing to get worked up about, at least to me, YMMV of course. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hank said:

Personal preference is all. Most prefer UPL, and that's fine. Regardless of which nickname we use, we all know who we're talking about. Some seem to be agitated by it, but that seems like a silly thing to get worked up about, at least to me, YMMV of course. 

I’m legitimately asking where does 6K come from.

I think this game will be fascinating to watch. Two completely different rebuild approaches. On the one hand we have so much talent compared to them we should blow them out, but on the other hand they have a hard working system that seems to be giving them unexpected success. I suspect we win, but you never know. 

If we cannot handle that fourth line of theirs we might be in trouble. They play HEAVY. It's a good test.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.