Running list of SabreSpace charity and no-money wagers.

Eleven

1.  @Eleven v. @SDS, $50.  Whether Matthew Savoie will play more than 100 NHL games by June 2026.  SDS:  Yes.  Eleven:  No.  Winner:  None yet but not looking good for me.

2.  @Buffalonill v. @LGR4GM, $100.  Whether the Sabres will finish bottom-5 in 2022-23.  BuffaloNill:  Yes.  Liger:  No.  Winner: Liger.  

3.   @French Collection  v. me, $0.  Over/under for Ryan Graves's new contract, $5.5 million.  Frenchy:  No.  Me:  Yes.  Winner:  None yet.

4.  @irregularly irregularv. BuffaloNill.  $100.  Over/under 77.5 for Sabres point total in 2022-23.  Irregular:  Over.  Nill:  Under.  Winner:  Irregular.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

1.  @Eleven v. @SDS, $50.  Whether Matthew Savoie will play more than 100 NHL games by June 2026.  SDS:  Yes.  Eleven:  No.  Winner:  None yet but not looking good for me.

2.  @Buffalonill v. @LGR4GM, $100.  Whether the Sabres will finish bottom-5 in 2022-23.  BuffaloNill:  Yes.  Liger:  No.  Winner: Liger.  

I believe we have one on Ryan Graves next contract. No $ though. The threshold was $5.5M, I think.

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

@Buffalonill are you kidding me?  Bottom 5? 

• Eleven changed the title to Running list of SabreSpace charity and no-money wagers.
10 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I will not be giving to any charities After witnessing my father die in front of me When I had to wait for an ambulance for 20 minutes .

No one will ever get a cent out of my pocket ever again

I will buy you liquor if you want

This an interesting take on a lost wager.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I will not be giving to any charities After witnessing my father die in front of me When I had to wait for an ambulance for 20 minutes .

You don’t have to give it to the ambulance company.

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

3.  @PerreaultForever v. me, $0.  Over/under for Ryan Graves's new contract, $5.5 million.  PerreaultForever:  No.  Me:  Yes.  Winner:  None yet.

😳. It’s like I live a double life. I have no idea what I write in these places 90% of the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SDS said:

😳. It’s like I live a double life. I have no idea what I write in these places 90% of the time.

You told me at the time that I'd have to remind you.  It's in Savoie's draft day thread along with a lot of other stuff that I'd be happy to be wrong about.

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Then why take the bet? 

Sorry for the loss of your father. That’s terrible.

can it be $100 in liquor? ship $100 of liquor to @LGR4GM

I have to say, I watched my father die in front of me when I was 15, so I feel for you.  However,  I cannot even imagine how that creates a reason for a total lack of empathy for other people.  Your explanation for not wanting to ever give to any charity is absurd.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Eleven said:

Looking good? A season and a quarter over all of 2023-24, 2024-25, and 2025-26? Both sides look completely reasonable to me at this point. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.