2023 Stanley Cup Finals: Florida vs Vegas

Thorny

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Will pretty much happen, learn to live with it.  And he will make some bad remark towards the sabres im sure.

I’m kind of indifferent to him winning the Cup. I would have preferred Sam winning.

I hope he has matured and takes the high road, his comments in Buffalo were not thought out.

The fact there are about 4 maybe 5 guys (Marchessault, Eichel, Hill, Karlsson, Stone) on Vegas who could realistically win/deserve the Smythe says it all, and is really the whole point: those are the teams that win Cups. There isn’t one player carrying the mail and if that’s your targeted set-up, you’re doomed. They’ve had several guys step up this playoffs they couldn’t have done it without, playing crucial roles along the way. They’ve been hella impressive and as of now, deserve the Cup win

• Like (+1) 1

I will say it, a majority of the playoffs after the first round has been crap. 

This series has been fairly boring overall, I had hopes before it started, but Florida just doesn't match up well and Maurice has been badly out coached. 

I'm against shorter series, especially in the finals/conference finals, but let's just end this and get to the off season. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I hadn't thought too much about it aside from the humorous angle, but it really is surreal that Jack might hoist that cup tonight. Not sure how it makes me feel 

We threw away one, arguably two years for that guy 

Um, arguably three.

I gotta say, once TO was out, I’ve enjoyed Biz on the broadcast. He’s always good for a cringeworthy moment for the fuddyduddies.

“He needs to pull a rabbit out of his ass”,… Um, Biz, I think you mean “a hat”, but wait, never mind, yours is better. 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

I gotta say, once TO was out, I’ve enjoyed Biz on the broadcast. He’s always good for a cringeworthy moment for the fuddyduddies.

“He needs to pull a rabbit out of his ass”,… Um, Biz, I think you mean “a hat”, but wait, never mind, yours is better. 😂

Damn ! And all this time I thought it was a gerbil☺️Time to find a new supplier.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.