2023 Stanley Cup Finals: Florida vs Vegas

Thorny

4 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Can someone just ring Eichel’s bell and end his career already

Dude not cool. In fact it’s terrible. You are better than this.

granted I would not mind seeing him injured to where he is out for a game or two. But not his career ended. That’s just ugly.

Edited by Zamboni
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

granted I would not mind seeing him injured to where he is out for a game or two. But not his career ended. That’s just ugly.

I deleted it, just some angry posting

Just so tired of the endless ball washing by the media that never existed when he was here. Plus tired of players asking out and being granted immediate success. If a player asks out, the GM should threaten to Tanya Harding them.

Edited by thewookie1

2 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

BS call

You should prob sit this one out 

- - - 

Should be an exciting OT. Huge swing goal on the way. Either it’s a brand new series or the series is basically over. 

Edited by Thorny

13 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

None of this is acceptable. Shameful. He's not a Tkachuk.

Edited by ...
  • Agree 1

Just now, thewookie1 said:

Well it was a BS call, that was at best a weak trip with a dive

On the HNIC panel 2/3 said it was prob the right call, but what do I know. Forsling does drag his foot and he catches him on the toe. It’s a dicey call but Ron MacLean went with the right call cause it prevented a 2 on 1

Was more referring to you wishing critical injury on someone though 

Anyway thread is some nasty business I’m checking out 

Wow.  What a bad call.

Get why the ref thought it was a trip, but no, that was not a trip.

Of course, if the Swamp Cats find a way to kill the penalty off and actually win this game, it could carry them right to 3 more wins in those last 4 games.  They'll definitely feel they beat the Kin-ig-hits AND the refs tonight.

And if they give up the next goal, they're toast.  Can't realistically see them winning 4 in a row.

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

On the HNIC panel 2/3 said it was prob the right call, but what do I know. Forsling does drag his foot and he catches him on the toe. It’s a dicey call but Ron MacLean went with the right call cause it prevented a 2 on 1

Was more referring to you wishing critical injury on someone though 

I'll take a different view........Sabres, Senators, Blue Jackets & Panthers get flagged for that......VGK, Bruins, Canadiens don't get whistled for that

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly just fed up; it’s like the hockey gods hate Buffalo

Not only do we miss by 1pt

But our exes are in the Final. One we broke up with amicably and the other in an instagram picture deleting ugly breakup Yet the ex whom burned us seems to get all the luck and in all likelihood gets their dream achieved.

Edited by thewookie1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.