GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Florida Panthers, 7pm EDT TV: ESPN+ & MSG-B, Radio: WGR-550

matter2003

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

This is a playoff type game. Gets them a glimpse of what it’s like for next year and what we need to improve. The kids aren’t ready yet. But looks like we got a goalie. 

As you said, for all intents and purposes this is 'their' and 'our' playoffs (meaning the team and us fans).  If they lose, I view it just as if they were in the playoffs and lost. I know its not exactly the same, but in many ways it is.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Okay, there will be clunkers ahead because he's young and a human being (allegedly, he might be a Jedi), but I am SOLD on Levi. He's THE GUY next year. I've thought we needed to bring in a steady vet to pair with him, but I'm not so sure now. I'm starting to think Levi/Comrie might suffice with Levi being a heavy 1a.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.