GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Florida Panthers, 7pm EDT TV: ESPN+ & MSG-B, Radio: WGR-550

matter2003

13 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Win and there's a shot, 1 tiny sliver of hope, that we can make the playoffs. Lose, and the margins impo become impossible. 

hope GIF

I really wish we'd stop the espn+ thing. Every game is on espn+ if you're out of market. The games on msg tonight. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Yep I'm Sold.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9520da66199210b7b000

Ive never heard a rookie ever say these things 

2 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Sword In The Stone Magic GIF by TallBoyz

33 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Levi save us!

18 minutes ago, sabresouth said:

Let's go  BUFFALO!!!!! I sure hope Levi gets the call. I think we can win this one with him in net. Probably less than 50-50 with anyone else. 

In other news the Beatles Landed in NYC today to a throng of adoring fans. 

image.png.08e901d822a2eb741fc0d6e717d09a6e.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• matter2003 changed the title to GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Florida Panthers, 7pm EDT ESPN+, MSG-B
  • matter2003 changed the title to GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Florida Panthers, 7pm EDT TV: ESPN+ & MSG-B, Radio: WGR-550
2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I really wish we'd stop the espn+ thing. Every game is on espn+ if you're out of market. The games on msg tonight. 

That's not true if the game is on TNT.  And per PTR's comments, pretty sure that's not true for NHLN games either.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • dislike 1

Too many times this year the Sabres haven't showed up for  "big games"  and post-game Donny has been preaching these are all opportunities to develop and learn. Well guess what, boys, school is out of session. Time to put what you've learned to the test.

Tage Thompson is hungry. Let him eat. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.