GDT: The Buffalo Sabres Host Atlantic Rival Tampa Bay Lightning 3/4/2023 at 12:30pm EST on MSG & ESPN+

GASabresIUFAN

2 hours ago, sweetlou said:

Note sure if the Sabres hit the 6 goal mark today, but at least Elliot is net so there is a chance.

Don't have a good feeling about this afternoon.  I'm going say 5-3 bad guys.  Thompson, JJP and OP with goals.

Too many penalties and Tampa scores 2PP goals.

Close

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Marvin said:

I keep wondering of the Sabres will ever get that kind of favourable officiating.

They did today. At least, it was even.

I was mad, but right after Kyle got taken down (still don't know if it was a penalty. Gotta rewatch it), Vinny high sticks a guy and Cozens crosschecks someone in the back right into the boards. No calls. As long as it is even, I'd rather they didn't call anything.

The Sabres are going to have to learn how to win games that way sooner or later. I'd rather they learn it now than in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

I was mad, but right after Kyle got taken down (still don't know if it was a penalty. Gotta rewatch it), Vinny high sticks a guy and Cozens crosschecks someone in the back right into the boards. No calls. As long as it is even, I'd rather they didn't call anything.

The Sabres are going to have to learn how to win games that way sooner or later. I'd rather they learn it now than in the playoffs.

@SwampDagree 1000% on playoff hockey.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I keep wondering of the Sabres will ever get that kind of favourable officiating.

All goes back to when Sabres were bitter at draft after being robbed on that goal Hull scored that never shloud have been allowed to win the cup for them. I heard Bobcat a sports guy up here in Canada talking about it and even he said that it is clear that the NHL resents the Sabres and clearly the refs do not call anything in our favor as revenge. Funny cause all the team's personnel from owner to GM coach and players are all gone yet we still get lousy referring. I also have toi believe that NHL wants Cindy and OV in playoffs before the Sabres...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I don’t know, the blatant trip on Okposo missed late and Sammy blocked shot penalty aren’t favorable decisions.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.