Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Buffalo cannot beat the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs. It's that simple really.

The coach can't beat better coaches.  

Reid < McDermott 

Taylor > McDermott

time to fire and find someone else to take this team to the Super Bowl 

• Agree 1

What a kick to the nuts Buffalo sports weekend.

The Bandits on Friday hosting the previously 1-3 Riptide were unable to go through their normal day before the game practice because the Sabres game that was supposed to be played Wednesday was played Thursday and Vinc proceeded to sleep walk through the 1st half giving up 9 goals on 15 shots.  They managed to get the game tied at 13 with about 2 minutes to go but immediately gave up another goal and couldn't get another equalizer losing 15-13.

Then on Saturday, the Sabres extra man offense gave up 2 goals in a 3-1 loss to a team that was 7 points ahead of them heading into the game and now sits 9 points ahead of them.

And today, the Bills kicker that had been extremely reliable until a week ago misses a kick with the wind at his back and the game on the line.

Brings back memories of the old Marv Levy fight song: go Bills and take the Sabres with you, go Bills and take the Bandits too.  

At least we still have our normal rallying cry of NEXT YEAR!!!

Edited by Taro T
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't get upset at the Bills to much anymore. Sometimes, but ever since the 4 in a row losses, not really much. Not surprised by the outcome, injuries, poor execution, especially dropped passes, and a team like the Chiefs will make you pay for those mistakes.

I was wrong about, guy is a warrior, to bad others around him (receivers) couldn't get it done tonight.

4 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Even if he hits it , they lose.  No way McDermott and scheme up a d to stop Andy Reid 

Very possible but the sumbitch has one job and he failed to do it.   It wasn't a 55 yard fg in 40 mph winds.  ***** him. 

Awful. This team time and time again fails Josh Allen. If I were him, I'd request a trade out of black cloud Buffalo immediately. 

Says a lot when your supposed "greatest fans" are drunk losers who jump through tables 

The team sucks, not Allen. Can Diggs too cant even catch ANY ball anymore. Bum. No. 1 receiver LOOOOL  

10 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Even if he hits it , they lose.  No way McDermott and scheme up a d to stop Andy Reid 

I'm not convinced that they could have stopped him even if Josh hadn't been hit on the likely touchdown throw to Shakir.  Too much time left, even with a 4-point lead (assuming Bass even made the extra point.)

Edited by carpandean

And why didn't they sign Hopkins? Oh, that's right, because Diggs is a DIVA RECEIVER. WIN? No way man, I NEED THE BALL. You better hang up the phone on Hopkins or I'm going to embarass Allen on the sideline 

Hopkins > Diggs EASILY 

Diggs SUCKS 

New Year same devastating end to the season.

They just couldn’t get a stop through most of the game with all the injuries on D.

They really need a legit deep threat that can catch a pass.

A new kicker would be nice too.

Love Cook, Kincaid and Shakir this year. Bernard on the D side too. They all blossomed this year.

I know it sucks but I’m optimistic for next year.  Get that receiver, hope for better health and go.

13 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Diggs can get bent. I don’t want to see another drive he’s apart of. Lots of issues and he’s not the largest but boy does he ask for it. 

Diggs had some good games, but overall, start to end of year, he just seemed like he was way off from previous years.  Not sure if it is age or something else, but most of the time he just doesn't look like anything really special...certainly not in the converstaion for a top 10 WR in the league in my opinion.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SabresBillsFan said:

The City of Buffalo is cursed!

No. They just have really crappy receivers.

Keep Kincaid. Let everyone else go. 

Diggs is done. He disappeared months ago. WTF was that play at the end where he didn't even try to catch the ball and just swung his arm at the defender?!

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Eli Cash said:

This team endured an insane amount of injuries.  They fought to the end.  I love being a Bills fan.  But, please, win it all before I die.

I don't blame Bass.  The offensive game plan was designed to protect the defense, which was short-handed.  It almost worked.  To win championships, you can not drop passes.  The Bills had their chances, but couldn't make the plays.  Enjoyed the roller coaster season and can't wait to next year.  My question, what happened to the defensive line?

Edited by MISabresFan
forgot defensive line
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

No. They just have really crappy receivers.

Keep Kincaid. Let everyone else go. 

Diggs is done. He disappeared months ago. WTF was that play at the end where he didn't even try to catch the ball and just swung his arm at the defender?!

Get rid of Shakir?!?!?

NEVER!!!!!

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Based on the the second half of his season I knew this ***** was going to be a reason the Bills would not get far if they did make the playoffs.   ***** him.

• Like (+1) 1