Balloons

Indabuff

17 minutes ago, MBD said:

Probably our own balloons.  Why the secrecy otherwise?

Nothing's been secret.  The first one was Chinese and I'm imagining the others were drugs, just like the drone they caught trying to cross at Lewiston a couple of weeks ago.

Usually, when I send drugs, I use balloons.  

Edited by Eleven

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Nothing's been secret.  The first one was Chinese and I'm imagining the others were drugs, just like the drone they caught trying to cross at Lewiston a couple of weeks ago.

Usually, when I send drugs, I use balloons.  

Information about every other balloon than the first/Chinese one has been kept secret.  And if it's drugs, no reason at all to not come out and say it.

5 minutes ago, MBD said:

Information about every other balloon than the first/Chinese one has been kept secret.  And if it's drugs, no reason at all to not come out and say it.

Nothing's being kept secret.  We just don't know much yet.  Here:  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-14/us-says-mystery-objects-likely-private-craft-not-tied-to-spying?srnd=premium&leadSource=uverify wall

There's no need to engage in conspiracy theories at this time.

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Nothing's being kept secret.  We just don't know much yet.  Here:  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-14/us-says-mystery-objects-likely-private-craft-not-tied-to-spying?srnd=premium&leadSource=uverify wall

There's no need to engage in conspiracy theories at this time.

There is a well documented theory that these 2 are involved somehow.....

• Haha (+1) 4

I saw this last week on main stream news media, I think CBS.  The questions asked “why are we seeing so many of these unmanned vehicles now!”

The answer from the “expert” was that the US has “tweaked “ its surveillance radars to better detect them since the Chinese balloon situation.   

If true that is a terrible answer for a lot of reasons.   

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.