Balloons

Indabuff

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Why? The Pentagon basically admitted they exist within the past year and the military knows they exist because they stalk their nuclear submarines on a regular basis. Also, where do you think the name for the band "Foo Fighters" came from?  That's what pilots flying in WW II called UFO's because they were all over the place.

https://www.history.com/news/wwii-ufos-allied-airmen-orange-lights-foo-fighters

I get people want to believe none of this actually exists so they don't have to process what this means for everything from our place in the universe to their religious beliefs to a whole host of other things, but people aren't going to have much of a choice soon...there is a reason for this about face pivot from the US Government in the past few years on this, and all I will say is it should be an interesting decade going forward as the veil is pulled away a little more each year with what they tell the public.

I can believe they exist but I'll need more proof.  But if they were UFOs and we shot them down...

9 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Seems a little odd the pilots would be baffled and wondering how they were actually cruising at that altitude without falling out of the sky as they reported seeing no known propulsion system on the vehicle tho wouldn't it?

No comment on that.   The info I provided on taking down the Balloon with the AIM 9X is real. 

For all the other incidents, I have no information to offer, and I do not believe most of what is in the media or the internet reports on these types of issues. 

We live in a world were we had a president that did not know what Air Force One was, but insisted it was too expensive and he wanted to use his own private jet instead.  We now have another President with classified documents stored in his garage that are over 10 years old and claims he didn't know about it.   

I can barely stand it anymore. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MBD said:

I can believe they exist but I'll need more proof.  But if they were UFOs and we shot them down...

Look up "Go Fast" and "Gimbal" declassified clips from the Navy. If you still can't believe it after watching those, then you simply aren't going to no matter what is shown to you.

Edited by matter2003

25 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Look up "Go Fast" and "Gimbal" declassified clips from the Navy. If you still can't believe it after watching those, then you simply aren't going to no matter what is shown to you.

I saw them and they certainly seem like they could be UFOs.  Again I'll wait for more confirmation.  It's not like not believing in them will prevent them from invading Earth after we shot down one (or more) of their spacecrafts.

4 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Chinese propaganda machine at work, they are worried about it so they are making a fuss. 

The missile that shot down the Chinese Balloon was an AIM 9X but modified with no warhead.  Because we (meaning the US Military) want to recover everything inside the balloon, they relied on the missiles kinetic energy to take it down with no additional explosion.   It was smart, and it worked.  Hopefully we recover everything inside the Balloon to find what was inside. 

The Navy has the best salvage divers in the world using the best equipment in the world. The debris field, while seven miles wide, is only sitting in 47 feet of water so I imagine they will recover everything worth recovering if they haven’t already.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Why? The Pentagon basically admitted they exist within the past year and the military knows they exist because they stalk their nuclear submarines on a regular basis. Also, where do you think the name for the band "Foo Fighters" came from?  That's what pilots flying in WW II called UFO's because they were all over the place.

https://www.history.com/news/wwii-ufos-allied-airmen-orange-lights-foo-fighters

I get people want to believe none of this actually exists so they don't have to process what this means for everything from our place in the universe to their religious beliefs to a whole host of other things, but people aren't going to have much of a choice soon...there is a reason for this about face pivot from the US Government in the past few years on this, and all I will say is it should be an interesting decade going forward as the veil is pulled away a little more each year with what they tell the public.

Unidentified is one thing, alien is quite another. But for some reason we insist on conflating the two concepts. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Unidentified is one thing, alien is quite another. But for some reason we insist on conflating the two concepts. 

I agree with this. I'd also like to point out, there is a similar example right here on earth. Humans aren't the only intelligent life on earth, dolphins are said to be of high caliber intellect as well, but they have one problem, no thumbs.........to bad *****, we rule......go humans!!! go humans!!! :😜 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I agree with this. I'd also like to point out, there is a similar example right here on earth. Humans aren't the only intelligent life on earth, dolphins are said to be of high caliber intellect as well, but they have one problem, no thumbs.........to bad *****, we rule......go humans!!! go humans!!! :😜 

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

There is no shortage of animals on earth with evolved intelligence. From finches to octopuses, we’ve seen demonstrated deductive reasoning to solve various tests and also the ability of other species to actually teach others of their kind. 

Go Earth!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Indabuff said:

Not sure if Huron has ice but could you imagine fishing out on a lake and seeing a goddam missle come down?

Was up in northern Ontario as a teenager on a canoe trip and saw an object burning across the sky just after sunset, had to have been 1979ish.  Found out two weeks later it was a Russian satellite burning up... landed about 50 miles away from our location.

Edited by North Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.