GDT: Calgary @ Buffalo. 12.30pm. MSG B, ESPN+

steveoath

35 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Given how sluggish we’ve often looked coming off long breaks in the past, I was a bit leery going into this game thinking it would take the team a while to find their game. But we have looked sharp right from opening puck drop. These guys were ready. What a difference a  focused group of players and a good coaching staff makes. 

Holy F! Talk about a premature post. My apologies to the forum for perhaps the worst take in Aud Club history. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Defense is absolutely a liability, not only our defensemen but you have a whole team standing around while they pepper UPL with shots, this is some terrible coaching.

They give up way too many chances. From the games I’ve seen they’re not good defensively as a team. Plus as much as I like Granato, I’m not sure if he’s the right guy to get this team to the next level.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.