GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 7:30pm, TNT, WGR, and Inkman's mother-in-law's favorite illegal streaming option.

Eleven

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No one posting about Reverse Retro night? Has anyone noticed the white pants worn during practice? We've seen the jerseys but will the rest of the kit be a shock?

I think those of us who are aware of the white pants are trying to pretend that they wont be wearing them

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

TNT on TNT, eh? No live coverage on ESPN+.

++I'm hit. I can't stay with you live, boss.

Get clear, me. You can watch it later online there.

++Sorry. 

Hulu has it but im playing beer league tonite... may not see the end of it.

This is exactly what this team needs to avoid over the next several games....from NHL.COM

Let's see how they do in this next stretch, with five of their next six games against the Penguins, Carolina Hurricanes, Tampa Bay Lightning, Vegas Golden Knights and Boston Bruins. The Sabres have not made the playoffs since 2011; it would be nice to see them enjoy some sustained success and remain competitive this season. Remember, they started last season 5-1-1 before they lost five straight and never recovered. The Sabres have not made the playoffs since 2011.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Got 2 tix in the uppers, if anyone is going, let me know and we can meet up! 

1st one this kid is missing.  Some Pens fan (presumably) decided they wanted to go this one REALLY badly.  At the price they were willing to pay, had to oblige.  Will be watching this one from home.

Children of the blades, I am going to have to watch on replay tonight. I will be volunteering @ mobile food pantry.

GAUX BOYS IN BLUE! 
🦬⚔️💙💛

Just now, Spoonman said:

Children of the blades, I am going to have to watch on replay tonight. I will be volunteering @ mobile food pantry.

GAUX BOYS IN BLUE! 
🦬⚔️💙💛

bored television GIF

14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

1st one this kid is missing.  Some Pens fan (presumably) decided they wanted to go this one REALLY badly.  At the price they were willing to pay, had to oblige.  Will be watching this one from home.

That's strange, I got them on ticket Master for a very cheap price 😂 glad you made out in your transaction. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

image.png.91d1cefaa1d9f4bcf44769ce5e1b3564.png

Oh, I see that.  It's just that Pitt @ Buff is not one of the options when I click on that.  The first Buffalo game is Carolina on Friday.  Do you have basic Hulu ($7.99/mo) or Hulu + Live TV ($69.99)?  It looks like the TNT options under the basic plan which I have does not include TNT live programming, just streaming of past programs.  Maybe the Live TV package includes TNT live programming (which would give you the game).

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.