Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

44 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Funny how they can look awful , multiple turnovers, and win 35-13

i root for NE for 30 seconds and they choke, lol

I was thinking the same thing.  They do an excellent job of running the football.  The blocking up front may have been the best it’s been all season.  

They remind me so much of Georgia.  They seem to start slow and then just west down the other team as the game goes.  By the 4th QTR the opponents have almost nothing left to give.

33 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

They do an excellent job of running the football.  The blocking up front may have been the best it’s been all season.  

No, they don't.  They did an excellent job of running the football *against the Chicago Bears.*  It was a nice win and one with little to complain about, but they're not going to be able to run like that over an average NFL team.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

No, they don't.  They did an excellent job of running the football *against the Chicago Bears.*  It was a nice win and one with little to complain about, but they're not going to be able to run like that over an average NFL team.

When it mattered they did so against the Fishies too.  Oh, yeah, nevermind.  😉

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I was thinking the same thing.  They do an excellent job of running the football.  The blocking up front may have been the best it’s been all season.  

They remind me so much of Georgia.  They seem to start slow and then just west down the other team as the game goes.  By the 4th QTR the opponents have almost nothing left to give.

I think that's Georgia adjusting mid game which Buffalo finally did and also Georgia's lines are just brutal to play against for 60 minutes. 

A year ago we had a team that would come out hot put up points and then either watch the other team collapse or comeback while they didn’t keep up with adjustments  

Now both our offense and defense is coming out slow, but they’re adjusting as they go and at least one side of the ball dominates to win the game. Problem is every week it’s a different side of the ball and it doesn’t feel like there’s rhythm. 

Still happy and well entertained. Just trying to explain why the confidence can be low. The team is consistent but it’s a different hero each week 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Eleven said:

So my air bnb has a digital antenna.  This is my first experience with one.  Maybe it's the storm, but this SUX.  I'll be finding a stream for sure.

They either work to provide a perfect picture or they suck.  There's very little in between.

I have a smart TV in my man cave and watch the games streaming Spectrum to it over WiFi.  The Spectrum app has been problematic and so I switch over to an antenna for local programming.  All the locals come in pretty well except Channel 8 (ABC).  I think it's the farthest station from me.  I usually works but sometimes it pixelates on me.

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

My Christmas gift is we will destroy the dolphins for you 

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

The Dolphins are irrelevant now.  The Bills won the division today.

But I appreciate the thought.

True, but the Fishies getting their bippies rocked is always appreciated.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Their first drive is often times their worst.  They make adjustments once they see what the other team is doing.

Sometimes it's about seeing what the other guy is throwing at you and adjusting to it. You'll notice the Bears did diddly squat the rest of the game but for one eyes-closed-and-hope pass completion in the 2nd half.

• Agree 1

Nate Hackett was the worst coach I’ve ever seen coach football.  He was bad at Syracuse as OC, he was bad in Buffalo as OC, Aaron Rodgers won in spite of his idiocy, and somehow he was able to land a head coaching gig.  Just remember folks, it’s how how good you are at your job, it’s relying on family legacy to carry your name and finding a situation to pump up your value to maximize your earning potential. 

• Thanks (+1) 2

Tua gets his egg scrambled for the third time in the matter of weeks and the fins’ fans are crying foul. Apparently it’s an NFL plot to stop Tua from becoming MVP even though he tapped out himself this time.

Tua, JFC, it’s just a game! It’s not worth the diminishing mind!

My poor wife struggles subtly with her head injury every day and I, in turn, struggle with her.

Take the ***** money and run, kid, before everyone around you suffers too!

• Agree 1