GDT: Sabres @ Oilers, Thursday 3-17-22, 9:00 PM (EDT) SNW, MSG-B

woods-racer

10 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Miller needs to show well for trade next week

BTW - evening folks! Happy St. Patty’s Day! ☘️ 

Most players who have been out of action for as long as he has take more than a few games to get their timing back. I doubt that his play is going to be sharp enough to want to make a GM offer anything more than a piddling amount for his services. The real action in adding to this roster is going to be in the offseason, especially around the draft. 

6 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Put him on PP2, take some hopium and wait for an offer.

I still think he can bring back a 2nd.

It's possible but he'll need to have a couple of strong games to make that happen.  Hopefully the adrenaline carries him in tonight's game.  He's been off for quite some time now.

Good to see Miller back in the lineup tonight....I know he's a UFA, but part of me would not mind having him back (if he could be re-signed with a reasonable contract).  He had one especially bad season with Buffalo, but otherwise he has been fairly neutral from a +/- standpoint on other teams.  Being a RHD on a third pairing would be okay with me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.