GDT: 3/13/2022, Leafs @ Sabres, 4pm on Sportsnet and TNT 📺

LGR4GM

3 minutes ago, Norcal said:

No more shifts for Matthews without Muel on the ice!

FWIW, I don’t think DG views the season that way, much to many‘s dismay. I don’t think he’s looking to maximize every situation as much as he is looking to give everyone experience in all situations to make them better for next year.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, jad1 said:

Game is pretty good.  Too bad announcers are missing it talking about Wayne's 30 year old stories.

Well they have to get the insight of a local (he grew up only about 45 minutes from this game & works for TNT)

Its not like Hamilton has ever produced an NHLer, let alone one that may have played for the supposed 'Home team"......

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SDS said:

FWIW, I don’t think DG views the season that way, much to many‘s dismay. I don’t think he’s looking to maximize every situation as much as he is looking to give everyone experience in all situations to make them better for next year.

Ur right. We know Muel can do it. 

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Well they have to get the insight of a local (he grew up only about 45 minutes from this game & works for TNT)

Its not like Hamilton has ever produced an NHLer, let along one that may have played for the supposed 'Home team"......

Ummmm, Stanley Cup Champion Dave Andreychuk comes to mind. Former Sabre by the way.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.