GDT: 3/13/2022, Leafs @ Sabres, 4pm on Sportsnet and TNT 📺

LGR4GM

4 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

So I’m glad Anderson made that save on Matthews, but IMHO that’s a shot that should be a goal but isn’t because of the silly growth in the size of goalie equipment.  

Maybe we can tweet TNT to get Wayne's opinion on that in the third.  I'm sure he'll have a lot to say about it while a bench-clearing brawl is happening on the ice.

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

With it being TNT, and broadcasting to the National audience, their audience is expected to be mostly 'Hockey fans' who probably don't have a prefered team between the ones playing and just tuning in to catch a national outdoor game. In Canada we are getting that on Sportsnet, but like usual they are the Leafs broadcast and focus on them only

They are probably better than this rubbish on TNT.  At least we would expect bias. These guys are not announcing the play by play.  They are just commenting on it.  

Edited by Pimlach

Just now, Pimlach said:

They are probably better than this rubbish on TNT.  At least we would expect bias. These guys are not announcing the play by play.  They are just commenting on it.  

I muted, as my ears were bleeding (this after years of my ears dealing w Dan being color man v play by play)

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Right now they are showin Ron Maclean and I believe a member of the Arkells introducing & celebrating the Gold medal winning womens hockey team on the main stage at the Sabres 'Home' game

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.