GDT: 3/13/2022, Leafs @ Sabres, 4pm on Sportsnet and TNT 📺

LGR4GM

Just now, Norcal said:

I'm pretty sure they think they're giving the fans what they want.

All access tv with an all time great. Nothing is off limits and they are just letting Wayne riff.

I loved watching Wayne play but I give a damn about any of the other stuff.

With it being TNT, and broadcasting to the National audience, their audience is expected to be mostly 'Hockey fans' who probably don't have a prefered team between the ones playing and just tuning in to catch a national outdoor game. In Canada we are getting that on Sportsnet, but like usual they are the Leafs broadcast and focus on them only

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, nfreeman said:

So I’m glad Anderson made that save on Matthews, but IMHO that’s a shot that should be a goal but isn’t because of the silly growth in the size of goalie equipment.  

Didn’t they just mandate that they are all under a certain size 

Just now, inkman said:

Didn’t they just mandate that they are all under a certain size 

They showed a clip of Mrazek trying on a pair of the old leather pads in the locker room and they looked like they fit, then they had a photo of the pads side by side with the ones he wears and his pads were about a foot taller.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.