Lawrence Pilut signs an Extension in KHL, Will No Longer Be Sabres Property

Brawndo

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Bummer.  Liked the little guy.

But with both Power & Johnson presumably on their way soon & Bryson establishing himself, he could easily find himself the victim of a numbers game once again.

Yeah and the Sabres have at least 6 dmen at the AHL or higher that offer a similar skill set 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Bummer.  Liked the little guy.

But with both Power & Johnson presumably on their way soon & Bryson establishing himself, he could easily find himself the victim of a numbers game once again.

Yup, Samuelsson too, along with Dahlin.  It’s a lot of young LHD.

17 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I really don't know why some people liked this guy. I thought he was terrible but whatever. No loss imo. 

He had nice analytics for a dozen games or so. Took a big hit, got injured and was never the same. He avoided contact like I’ve never seen before. 

6 hours ago, inkman said:

He had nice analytics for a dozen games or so. Took a big hit, got injured and was never the same. He avoided contact like I’ve never seen before. 

I don't remember a specific hit having that impact but you might be right. I just think he lacked a physicality that meant he'd never be a good NHLer. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.