Potential Sabres deadline moves(sellers)…

LabattBlue

Just now, SDS said:

Exactly. This is sort of like the week heading up to the big day that are replaced by game day topics and we have one for other trades.

I am very excited to race Brawndo in the creation of the Eakin for a 7th in 2029 thread. 

• Haha (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

Maybe it's to the point where this thread can be locked.

Really.  How much more specualtion can be had with just a few hours until the trade deadline?

Tons.  Isn’t this why Hockeybuzz exists.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

30 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

They do have an extra 2nd this year to burn. They also make weird player evaluations so... fingers crossed.

Yes, in the NHL, just when you think that there is no hope of someone doing something foolish (trading a 2nd for rental Miller, for example) another GM goes out and does something that makes you think, “well.....maybe”.

Just now, Curt said:

Yes, in the NHL, just when you think that there is no hope of someone doing something foolish (trading a 2nd for rental Miller, for example) another GM goes out and does something that makes you think, “well.....maybe”.

There's a gif for that!

Meme Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, French Collection said:

A lot of nothing. Tongues wagging on the TSN panel but not even rumours.

They had a Nathan Beaulieu interview to fill time.

I’m honestly shocked no rumors involving Vinnie.  I thought he’d be the most in demand Sabre.  I wonder if KA told everyone he wants to keep him.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

When the Pegulas hired Adams they made a rather large deal about keeping organizational matters in house. They did the same with the Bills as well; any transaction by the Bills isn't even rumored prior to it happening, not one whiff of Von Miller or McKissic or Saffold. If Adams has been able to implement that under his regime I wouldn't expect any rumors.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

When the Pegulas hired Adams they made a rather large deal about keeping organizational matters in house. They did the same with the Bills as well; any transaction by the Bills isn't even rumored prior to it happening, not one whiff of Von Miller or McKissic or Saffold. If Adams has been able to implement that under his regime I wouldn't expect any rumors.

True enough, but easier with free agents.  Not every front office is so discrete.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

True enough, but easier with free agents.  Not every front office is so discrete.

Like GMTM.

Although it is less fun to have tight-lipped guys at the top like Darcy Regier and Kevin Adams, I find I prefer the quietude versus the chaos.

2 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Our room finally has good culture. I don’t want Vinnie traded even if he re signs unless the player himself is adamant about it. And that’s the thing, I don’t think he would be. 

only trade out guys who don’t have a future here. Oloffson for example. 

Has Victor ever said he doesn’t want to be here? Serious question. 

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.