2021 Free Agent Frenzy! July 28

steveoath

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Full time or a “vacation house”?

because I bet money on that he will not leave California full-time. unless his wife gets out of acting.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/retiring-ryan-miller-buffalo-is-always-going-to-have-a-big-part-of-my-heart/article_d276a64a-a8fd-11eb-ba2c-2f40e1609673.amp.html#aoh=16274956746964&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

He wants to eventually pursue a career in managing an NHL team. But first, Miller wants to show his son, Bodhi, the city where it all began and where the family name will likely someday hang from the rafters of KeyBank Center.

"I’d like to reconnect with some people there and see how everyone’s doing," said Miller.

Not really that far fetched IMO

His wife is a B actor. If Miller isn't playing they aren't living  in LA. 

Edited by Norcal

12 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Will be very disappointed if the two C's I've wanted to see in Buffalo are both in LA come October.  Sooo frustrating, considering 1 of them is already in Buffalo and they only had to add 1 of them.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I think Vanecek is their #2 and Driedger is available.

Well, when you are the ugliest dude at the bar sometimes that is the only winning strategy.

Driedger literally just signed a deal with Seattle - including an MNTC. Signing Grueby is odd to me. We'll see what they do.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.